All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THOUGHTS on stealing Christian’s tactics and providing a sense of community

Part of the allure of organised religion is the sense of community it boasts, individuals gathering once a week to dialogue their lives, bi…

Started by Gabriela

17 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Dylan Blaine

Need some advice about Christian friends

Good day everyone on the Think Atheist forum. I hope your holidays have been good & treated you well this year. I'm here today because…

Started by Branden Ballard

17 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Branden Ballard

Cherry-picking religion: Do some religious people just choose the bits they like?

Hello everyone, I am fairly new to Think Atheist, so thought I would start with a topic that has always confused me. If this has already…

Started by Natasha Gladwell

186 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Unseen

Athiest family new in Chirstian community

So I'm moving to Minnesota soon. A little spot in the upper corner. The local church is run by my husbands uncle and the small community is…

Started by Natalie

1 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Kevin Strong

How do you witness to an Atheist?

How do you witness to an Atheist? -The greatest single cause of atheism in the world is Christians: who acknowledge Jesus with their lips,…

Started by Mr Good Without God

15 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Mandy Lynn

Atheism and Family during the Christmas Season

I was hoping to get some advice about dealing with Christian parents during the holiday season.  Me and my girlfriend are both Atheist, alo…

Started by Joseph Douglas

21 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by pat schreer

The Astounding Evidence For God’s Existence: Cosmology/Astronomy

I plan on responding to this article and could use any and all help or info. How would you all respond? The Astounding Evidence For God’s E…

4 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Mr Good Without God

The Absurd Assertion of Atheism

The Absurd Assertion of Atheism For original post, click link: http://northsideccblog.wordpress.com/2010/03/08/atheism-1/   MY RESPONSE…

2 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Mr Good Without God

"More Atheistic Hate "?

More Atheistic Hate See, again -this is the kind of nonsense that I’m talking about. Atheists, the very people who yammer on about “fre…

30 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Herk

Vets stand guard over Christian flag in NC town

KING, N.C. – The Christian flag is everywhere in the small city of King: flying in front of barbecue joints and hair salons, stuck to the b…

Started by Jon Heim

7 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Reggie

RSS

Forum

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Simon Paynton 1 hour ago. 11 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 10 hours ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 10 hours ago. 5 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service