All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christian school 4th grade "science" quiz

This is an authentic 4th grade "science" quiz from a Christian school in South Carolina, which I'm pleased to report has been closed due to…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

19 on Tuesday
Reply by Dan Ashton Lloyd

"not because of fantasy"

"What I would like to be clear on is one thing, I am convinced that the persecution against Christians today is stronger than in the first…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

4 Jun 17
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

OK, fellow Infidels, Heathens, and other nonreligious-flavored peeps, time to fess up....

Thinking about the music each of us tends to like, an easy question to answer for most of us is "what is your favorite atheist/nonreligious…

Started by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)

0 May 21

It Can Be Smothering At Times

http://bs-meter-reads-zero.blogspot.com/2013/04/you-are-christian-yet-you-write-these.html I live in a small town in South Carolina.....The…

Started by Katie Mac - Upstate Atheists

4 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Katie Mac - Upstate Atheists

Hitler an Atheist or a Christian ?

I have been doin a lot of reading as one of the things christians love to say if you point to the violance in the OT is "well look at Hitle…

Started by Jorita

36 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Ron Humphrey

HUGE religious debate, need some of your feedback.

Hey guys! So my parents (who are Christians) and I just had a huge debate about the supposed "truth" of Christianity, homosexuality and rea…

Started by Asidius

104 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Rob Klaers

Religious experience?

Hi all. First post here. And I'm a Christian. Looking forward to being welcomed with rational politeness...! :)  Having been reading a numb…

Started by Matt the Christian

85 May 5, 2012
Reply by Dennis Smith

Secular Easter

Do you Celebrate a Secular Easter? If so do you call it something else? What do you do... Like Easter Egg Hunts, eat lots of chocolate, or…

Started by Jessica Renee

13 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Dylan Blaine

Why would a Buddhist turn to Christianity?

I was born Christian but then I grew up and saw the light. The light of my imagination and self belief. Ive learnt a lot about Buddhism as…

Started by Rich

0 Apr 3, 2012

THOUGHTS on stealing Christian’s tactics and providing a sense of community

Part of the allure of organised religion is the sense of community it boasts, individuals gathering once a week to dialogue their lives, bi…

Started by Gabriela

17 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Dylan Blaine

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 2 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service