All Discussions Tagged 'Catholic' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are your thoughts on what is happening right now with the Catolic Church

http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2014/02/06/edito The link is in Spanish but surely you can view the new in English in any browser. The ONU has p…

Started by Bernardo

1 May 24
Reply by Logicallunatic

Pope Francis considering appointing women cardinals?

The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but no one knows where it comes from or where it is going.  So it is with eve…

Started by Dr. Bob

1 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Judith van der Roos

Ask Dr. Bob

It seemed these things were popping up in multiple discussions as people like @Suzanne chased me about, so rather than continue the multipl…

Started by Dr. Bob

555 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Dr. Bob

Catholic Church says beavers & capybaras are fish

There were once between 60 and 400 million beavers (Castor canadensis) occupying the rivers and streams of North America, from the great wh…

Started by Unseen

0 May 29, 2013

The Problem With Belief

Watching a discussion between Dawkins and Krauss (please watch the video on my Fun Media page) and in the Q and A section they talked about…

Started by Real Life James Bond

76 May 2, 2013
Reply by Alana

Faith and Reason: A Reply

My brother posted this on my Facebook wall last night with the comment, "Curious how you respond to this." http://www.dominicanablog.com/2

Started by Sagacious Hawk

19 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

Atheism Is a Disease...?

So I just saw this post on one of my FB friend's wall. I don't want to respond to it but WTF?! I never heard this before and I don't really…

Started by Kris K

33 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Rob Klaers

Now The Catholic Church Is Arguing That Fetuses Are NOT Persons (loud forehead slap)

Lori Stodghill was 31-years old, seven-months pregnant with twin boys and feeling sick when she arrived at St. Thomas More hospital in Caño…

Started by Unseen

4 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Sarah Jane Hall

What do you think of attack baptism?

Back story: A student in my grade (I am currently a sophomore in high school) came in to my study hall. At the time I was walking to the fr…

Started by Josh Leach

43 May 10, 2012
Reply by Josh Leach

Marrying an atheist.

Hello Everyone,   This will be my first post on the site and I'm looking for some advice.   Me and my current girlfriend are having a baby…

Started by Jason Lamar Sorensen

32 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Terry Wittek

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

Marriage makes women fat?

Started by Logicallunatic in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 2 minutes ago. 9 Replies

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 21 Replies

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service