All Discussions Tagged 'Bible' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Homosexuality in the Bible

We’ve all seen them standing on street corners, screaming at the top of their lungs while tiny bits of drool run out of the corners of thei…

Started by S.P. Everett

7 Jun 26
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Abortion: Bible silent wrt definition of human life in the womb

I just checked out a few websites that focus on right-to-life, and what's wrong with abortion. I didn't bother with scholarly sources, so I…

Started by Pope Beanie

4 Jun 16
Reply by Dr. Bob

Louisiana's official state book is...

...the Holy Bible? That's looking increasingly possible. Legislation that would make the Holy Bible (the King James version) the official s…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

0 Apr 12

My Favorite Bible Verse, Please Share Yours !!!!!

“And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked hi…

Started by _Robert_

40 Mar 26
Reply by Jeremy Myob

Well Isn't He Just a Ray of Sunshine!

Saw this earlier tonight.  You may commence slamming your head into your computer desk, but don't do it all at once - you might cause a cal…

Started by Barry Adamson

0 Jul 10, 2013

Re-writing the Old Testament.

Does anyone else think it would be possible to re-write the Old Testament and replace the supernatural with naturalistic forces? e.g. Genes…

Started by Joshua Weinberg

0 Jun 29, 2013

American Bible Challenge

I am watching a rerun of one of the episodes of the American Bible Challenge.  This is a quiz sho based on knowledge of the Christian Bible…

Started by Ron Humphrey

22 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Does God HAVE to be good?

Perhaps because Christians portray Yahweh as "The God of Love" and prayers with lines like "God so loved the world that he gave his only so…

Started by Unseen

23 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

HUGE religious debate, need some of your feedback.

Hey guys! So my parents (who are Christians) and I just had a huge debate about the supposed "truth" of Christianity, homosexuality and rea…

Started by Asidius

104 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Rob Klaers

WHY?

I do not comprehend how so many people are deceived by the falsehoods and illogical fallacies of things they were told and believed immedia…

Started by Xoandre Moats

1 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Xoandre Moats

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Kairan Nierde 5 minutes ago. 23 Replies

Calling All Vaginas!

Started by Pope Beanie in Small Talk 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 12 hours ago. 60 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service