All Discussions Tagged 'Atheists' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barney Frank comes out... as an atheist?

I was browsing the FFRF site and ran across an article referencing Barney Frank coming out as a secularist last month on Real Time with Bil…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

0 Sep 29, 2013

Atheist view on sex

In many religions you will first have to marry to the person you have sex with.  But we as atheists, don't have a life manual. So: What are…

Started by Diego Alejandro Garzon

27 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by basement kitteh

Why Do Atheists Have to Talk About Atheism?

Why Do Atheists Have to Talk About Atheism? By Greta Christina Thinking you're right and trying to persuade other people you're right is no…

Started by Mr Good Without God

38 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Nate

What is Exactly An "Atheist"

I have had this discussion on other threads and I wanted to get your opinions on what most fellow Atheists consider an "Atheist". I have al…

Started by Sassan K.

124 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by mvitaminx

The Good Book by A. C. Grayling

Not sure this is a good idea... What do you guys think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8kNRcBWXPM Had to fix link Gah

Started by Corey K

10 May 8, 2011
Reply by Greg Gorey

Criticizing "Saint Paul" share with us your views

Paul the Apostle! Oh, sorry the greatest apostle!    Paul was the one who build the block of Christianity. Some ex-christian say…

Started by Hope

11 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Gregor Basić

The Astounding Evidence For God’s Existence: Cosmology/Astronomy

I plan on responding to this article and could use any and all help or info. How would you all respond? The Astounding Evidence For God’s E…

4 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Mr Good Without God

The Absurd Assertion of Atheism

The Absurd Assertion of Atheism For original post, click link: http://northsideccblog.wordpress.com/2010/03/08/atheism-1/   MY RESPONSE…

2 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Mr Good Without God

You will probably make fun of me for this but...

You will probably make fun of me for this but I was visiting a christian singles dating site recently and found this:I am 31 and have been…

Started by Jon Heim

23 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Lisa

Atheists and Weapons

I was recently in Alaska doing some work. The crew that I was working with was the stereo-typical conservative god fearing crowd. Something…

Started by Gaytor

122 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Precambrian Lullaby

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 0 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service