All Discussions Tagged 'Atheist' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Crusader?

Hello friends,I know you must be tired of hearing about my adventures on facebook, but I thought this would be an interesting discussion to…

Started by Mr Good Without God

17 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

Currently Reading the Bible.

Hey, I was just wondering if there were anyone else here who is also currently reading the Christian Holy Bible, weither it is for the firs…

Started by Jon Heim

12 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Johnny

I just got held up at my front door.

.....Really, not thirty minutes ago three armed men pulled up to my driveway as I brought my car in for the night.  I was pulling in and on…

Started by Andres Molestina

29 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Andres Molestina

A quote for you

I am part of the sun as my eye is part of me. That I am part of the earth my feet know perfectly, and my blood is part of the sea. There is…

Started by Martin Pribble

0 Aug 9, 2010

Non-Religious Wedding Ceremony.

I'm an Atheist and I am in a great relationship with my Pagan Fiance. We are both completely comfortable with each others beliefs and have…

Started by Jon Heim

9 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

Is it a good thing to be an activist?

How much good are we doing by being activists? I mean, I have seen lives get crushed by this moment of clarity. Isn't it better just to l…

Started by Monica McGee (Monicks)

57 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

"Courtyard of the Gentiles"

"We, as believers, must have at heart even those people who consider themselves agnostics or atheists," he said. "When we speak of a New Ev…

Started by Andrew Lafont

3 May 31, 2010
Reply by Hank Hell

My Giant Cross Tattoo....

Three years ago I was really religious and never thought that would change. I had decided that I would get a large cross tattoo to always…

26 May 25, 2010
Reply by Harris Tweed

Coming Out Atheist...

Hello all, I am planning on putting together a book consisting of moving stories of people coming out to their friends and family about the…

4 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Brenda Joanne

I am a gun toting, meat eating Atheist and libertarian...

Why is it that people tend to be un supportive of the things I want as freedoms and yet be so virile with their own desired "freedoms." Why…

Started by Jesse Mathewson

83 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Reggie

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service