All Discussions Tagged 'Atheist' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheism & Divorce: Divorce Rates for Atheists are Among the Lowest in America

Atheism & Divorce: Divorce Rates for Atheists are Among the Lowest in America Why Do Conservative Christian Defenders of Marriage Get D…

Started by Mr Good Without God

6 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Nelson

How do you witness to an Atheist?

How do you witness to an Atheist? -The greatest single cause of atheism in the world is Christians: who acknowledge Jesus with their lips,…

15 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Mandy Lynn

Atheism and Family during the Christmas Season

I was hoping to get some advice about dealing with Christian parents during the holiday season.  Me and my girlfriend are both Atheist, alo…

Started by Joseph Douglas

21 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by pat schreer

"More Atheistic Hate "?

More Atheistic Hate See, again -this is the kind of nonsense that I’m talking about. Atheists, the very people who yammer on about “fre…

30 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Herk

As an atheist, What are thoughts about dying?

I have recently heard a song by Muse titled Thoughts of a dying atheist and made me want to ask about it. What are your thoughts on this su…

Started by Hector

2 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Nelson

Did this atheist get beat up by an agnostic? NO!

The youtuber who posted this video said: “Watch this atheist get beat up by an agnostic on the historical Jesus. LOL it..”The video is an i…

Started by Diana Agorio

2 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Diana Agorio

Behe's Son is an Atheist

Michael Behe, the Biochemist who says that the eye is irreducibly complex. The guy who works for the Discovery Institute and dupes people i…

Started by Gaytor

18 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

Whats more important, facts, faith, or being right

Interestingly this has to do with a recent comment to one of my articles, (I am a political columnist/ Libertarian/ Atheist bent) that said…

Started by Jesse Mathewson

6 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Jesse Mathewson

My Brother.

Ever since my brother found out I am an atheist, he has refused to actually discuss anything with me in person. (Man-to-man so to speak) He…

32 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Keith Johnston

Questions From An Atheist To A Christian.

First, a few innocent questions:* Do you have homosexual friends? Do you have friends of different faiths? Do any of them have morals?* Hav…

Started by Jon Heim

5 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service