All Discussions Tagged 'Atheist' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Presenting my case to the jury of my peers: using or NOT using the term HEATHEN for the nonreligious...

In another discussion thread completely unrelated to this discussion (the mega-thread, What xian/religious sayings get on your nerves? ) ,…

Started by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)

27 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Colleen

Atheist meetings, are they bound to fail?

The first Brazilian national meeting will take place next sunday , February 12th, in almost every state in Brazil. There are many comments …

Started by Lucas M. Tavares

2 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Lucas M. Tavares

Out of "The Quotable Atheist "

My local library has very few books related to the topic "atheism" but this little gem I did find:  "The Quotable Atheist - Ammunition for…

Started by Kairan Nierde

10 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Matthew

Why are less women atheist than men?

This is not simply from personal observation but from statistical studies that women are far less likely than men to be atheist. I wonder w…

Started by Sassan K.

54 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Ceci

Date a Theist?!?!

Faith? Does it matter if our friends have it? I mean if they are your friend they should understand that your an Atheist & that your no…

Started by Alex Thomas

2 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by DJ Wilkins

Atheist Preachers

Imagine for a second that you have a child that becomes religious. If you care for a second about them as a independent being, you'll let t…

Started by Gaytor

69 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Helena

Hello all!

I'm really excited to become a part of this community. My name is Christopher I am 27 and live in rural SW Wisconsin. I was brought up in…

Started by Christopher Olson

4 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Christopher Olson

What is Exactly An "Atheist"

I have had this discussion on other threads and I wanted to get your opinions on what most fellow Atheists consider an "Atheist". I have al…

Started by Sassan K.

124 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by mvitaminx

The Good Book by A. C. Grayling

Not sure this is a good idea... What do you guys think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8kNRcBWXPM Had to fix link Gah

Started by Corey K

10 May 8, 2011
Reply by Greg Gorey

This is what I believe.

I have never "voiced" my beliefs before but I had this need to write and this is what came out...or at least a brief rough draft of what go…

Started by Duck Tricks

19 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Jerry Horne

RSS

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service