All Discussions Tagged 'Atheist' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The seven astonishing powers of a Think Atheist wristband (with photographic proof)

The seven astonishing powers  of a Think Atheist wristband 1. It gives you fashion advice*. 2. It builds you a family pet out of legos…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

3 Mar 21
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Finding Secular/Rational Doctors

I don't have a personal doctor. I have a dentist that I really like. but I'm healthy. For the irregular issues like a staph infection 4 or…

Started by Gaytor

10 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

Ex-Muslim seeking help.

I'm an Egyptian ex-Muslim Atheist and I'm am residing illegally in Denmark with my girlfriend (who is Danish) as I am scared to go back to…

Started by Egyptian Atheist

25 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Agnostic/Atheist, You either believe or you don't.

Merriam/Webster DictionaryAgnostic: 1. A person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; b…

Started by Rick Yost

13 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Facebook Discussion with a Preacher

I had a friend from high school "friend me" on Facebook years ago. He's a preacher now and even though I'm an atheist I kept him as a frien…

Started by Randy Riggs

54 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Val Wuthrich

How to create an Atheist hang-out?

Can use some insight and suggestions: Create a small coffee house type hang-out for Atheists and like minded people. Doesn't have to be a…

Started by David Whatley

2 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by David Whatley

Atheist Card PSD! You're more then welcome to edit it any way you see fit!

Let me know if you have any trouble. Here is my full one (The PSD is located down below) (The PSD is located down below)

Started by Morgan Matthew

25 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Gary Longsine

WHY?

I do not comprehend how so many people are deceived by the falsehoods and illogical fallacies of things they were told and believed immedia…

Started by Xoandre Moats

1 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Xoandre Moats

Advice for a radio discussion RE: Scouts Promise

Hey everyone, Hope you are all well. I got a call today from someone at BBC London radio, and they would like me to join a discussion on S…

Started by Natasha Gladwell

0 Dec 6, 2012

Conservative Atheist: Presidential Selection Difficulties

As most of you know, an over-whelming amount of Atheist are liberal, very few are conservative. In-fact, I am the only conservative Atheist…

Started by Zach Winkler

20 May 23, 2012
Reply by Barry Hill

RSS

Forum

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 50 minutes ago. 60 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 3 hours ago. 16 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service