All Discussions Tagged 'Atheism' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One Issue I Have With Religion

I am curious if others feel the same way as me, but when someone tells me that I have "God given talent" or I was "blessed by God" I get a…

Started by Real Life James Bond

49 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by MikeLong

How Do You Respond?

If any of you have watched and of Dr. Craig's debates you will be familiar with one of his arguments: "God is the best explainstion of the…

Started by Real Life James Bond

0 Mar 11, 2013

Looking for a Few Good Atheists

My name is Barry.  Not too long ago I was on here after having suffered a crushing blow at an SBC church as a former associate pastor.  I a…

Started by Barry Adamson

56 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by James Cox

The Death of Western Christendom

How will it happen?  With a bang or a whimper?  Will it completely die out?  Or will it evolve into something completely different in terms…

Started by Barry Adamson

1 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

Misconceptions!

So I wanted to talk about which misconceptions, be it definitions of atheism, scientific ignorance or what have you. Which ones do you hear…

Started by Matthew

42 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by David Henson

When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

Alright, so a couple of days ago I was talking to a friend of mine in class. And we began to talk about religion. Now I'm far from the kind…

Started by Ghost The Smoker

353 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

[Christian Challenge] I propose: Please name specific, rather simplified, examples and evident proof that morality is rooted in Religion.

I've seen plenty of ruthless debates on YouTube of non-believers literally destroy the opposing defending "faither" on claims of morality.…

Started by Corey Nemec

1 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

Greetings from Iceland

Hi all, I thought I would introduce myself since I just joined the site. I was born and raised in Reykjavik, Iceland. I received a fairly t…

Started by Saemundur Valdimarsson

4 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

How does one go from atheism to religion?

Here is a story on CNN today, "Prominent atheist blogger converts to Catholicism" So, how does one go from reason and rationality to supers…

Started by Sassan K.

59 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Micheal M.

Should we openly mock the theists?

How do all So no doubt a lot of you were at the Reason Rally and those that didn't I am sure have had ample opportunity to view some of the…

Started by Waynster

3 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Forum

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by captain kingsway 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

"I'm Christian and I vote."

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 9 hours ago. 39 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 0 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service