All Discussions Tagged 'America' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Theodore Roosevelt, Like Many of America's Founders, Not A Theist?

My evidence is in the early minutes of Part Two of Ken Burns' documentary.On TR's first day in the Executive Mansion, September 23 1901, he…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

3 Sep 17
Reply by Simon Mathews

New Miss America endures racist comments

I'm pretty sure most of you feel as I do about the Miss America pageant: YAWN! But that's not what I'm writing about. I'm writing about how…

Started by Unseen

37 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Thoughts on American music

I'm watching a music DVD I got from Netflix that features the Allman Brothers Band and it struck me that this is music as American as it ge…

Started by Unseen

6 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Unseen

The Societal Issues Facing America That We Don't Talk About

I was thinking today about politics, and specifically how in August, the presidential race will be heating up as the parties have their con…

Started by Sagacious Hawk

3 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by James Cox

Conservative Atheist: Presidential Selection Difficulties

As most of you know, an over-whelming amount of Atheist are liberal, very few are conservative. In-fact, I am the only conservative Atheist…

Started by Zach Winkler

20 May 23, 2012
Reply by Barry Hill

Trying to Reason with Fundies is Pointless... so... what can we do?

The more time that passes and the more books I read, the more I realize how dangerous the religious right is, and how pointless it is to tr…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

92 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

America as a source of good for the world??

I know that most atheists tend to be liberals and most liberals who tend to be to the extreme left tend to view U.S. foreign policy as a so…

Started by Sassan K.

3 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

Atheism & Divorce: Divorce Rates for Atheists are Among the Lowest in America

Atheism & Divorce: Divorce Rates for Atheists are Among the Lowest in America Why Do Conservative Christian Defenders of Marriage Get D…

Started by Mr Good Without God

6 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Nelson

America's political system

Sorry for posting a thread that isn't related to atheism but I have a burning desire to understand what is going on out there, in America.…

Started by Loop Johnny

3 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Becky Glynn

People Who Have Suffered The Most Prejudice Throughout History.

America is known as the country for equal rights...I wanted to make a list of people who have suffered the most prejudice throughout Americ…

Started by Jon Heim

53 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago. 32 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Noel 4 hours ago. 9 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 9 hours ago. 64 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 17 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service