All Discussions Tagged 'A' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Valentine's Day

Hello everyone,  It suddenly hit me that Valentine's day is somewhat a Christian thing. In US this day is called mostly Valentine's day bu…

Started by M.B.

17 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Tope

Star Trek: The Original Series - A Piece of the Action

I have always found alot of humor in this http://www.startrek.com/watch_episode/jU7ahgNe0xNC3_yDHXb6MV5Z2UftbSkm Gene Roddenberry  STAR TRE…

Started by Kiamema

2 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Doug Reardon

Todays small victory... or An Atheist at picture day.

Today was picture day for you mother-in-law's churches directory. The photographer actually had a special where there would be no sitting f…

Started by James

2 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by James

The Scarlet A contradiction

Hi everyone :) i hope you're all doing well. I've been so quiet on this site lately because I started a new job two months ago and things h…

Started by kelltrill

39 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Anathema6205

RELIGION AS A CATALYST OF RATIONALIZATION - 3Quarks

RELIGION AS A CATALYST OF RATIONALIZATIONEduardo Mendieta in The Immanent Frame: The centrality of religion to social theory in general and…

Started by Jesus_Was_A_Man_Or_Myth_Or_Both

1 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Jesus_Was_A_Man_Or_Myth_Or_Both

A Gene for Liberalism?

Don't look now, but Fox News is reporting that researchers have found a gene that is responsible for Liberals!  The paper was published in…

Started by Reggie

38 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Fred Werther

Questions From An Atheist To A Christian.

First, a few innocent questions:* Do you have homosexual friends? Do you have friends of different faiths? Do any of them have morals?* Hav…

Started by Jon Heim

5 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service