All Discussions Tagged '' (6,009)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

There have been a lot of articles recently which take people like R. Dawkins, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Bill Maher and Sam Harris to task for being…

Started by Brian Daurelle

56 47 minutes ago
Reply by Erock68la

Awe struck

There's been a lot of talk recently about atheistic spirituality. I think spirituality is a term we should discard. It's too loaded with r…

Started by Davis Goodman

41 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

Sunday Disassembly

Sunday Assembly is a growing phenomenon across the world. Take a look at this story and video. While I agree with the intentions of the Sun…

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

12 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?

Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?   The case of substitutionary atonement that I wish to speak of…

Started by D L

0 8 hours ago

where when how who why ?

we all know why we are here right ? lol wrong i dont know why im here . why i have been put in this body . i do know that when i do leave t…

Started by aubrey knows nothing *

5 20 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

What is your "Personality Profile?"

I was required to take the following test to discover my personality type, and write a reflection on it. See the following link for the tes…

Started by Belle Rose

42 23 hours ago
Reply by MikeLong

John Grisham causes ruckus with opinion on online pedophilia

Celebrated crime-fiction writer John Grisham has attacked America's judicial system for wrongly locking up men he believes 'accidentally' w…

Started by Unseen

31 yesterday
Reply by Ward Cressin

I don't know what to say

How do you tell a 5 year old boy with PTSD and anxiety from domestic violence about a school shooting that is SO close to home, that everyo…

Started by Belle Rose

2 yesterday
Reply by Ward Cressin

Apologists and Intellectual Honesty

I have been listening to various apologists for a good while. Many of them are obviously very intelligent and accomplished. People such as…

Started by _Robert_

9 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

Hello from Melbourne, Australia

Hello I'm Karlee and I identify as a human being. I believe in love, respect, tolerance, friendship, understanding, education, compassion,…

Started by Karlee

8 yesterday
Reply by Karlee

RSS

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 47 minutes ago. 56 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 41 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Unseen 6 hours ago. 12 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 20 hours ago. 5 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service