All Discussions Tagged '' (6,090)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you cure Insanity???

I became an Atheist almost 2 years ago now. When I realized that my faith held no answers for me, I started to re-find the answers to ALL o…

Started by Belle Rose

60 46 minutes ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

A relapse.....

I'm not perfect. In fact, I'm far from it. With my son at his Dad's tonight, I did something, on purpose, willingly, calculated, and totall…

Started by Belle Rose

0 2 hours ago

The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

It's not terrorism... No. It's GANGS I cannot recall the last time we talked about specifically the gang problem in the United States, but…

Started by Belle Rose

3 2 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

The Elephant in the Room...

I was reading something today about Empowering Women through Secularism....I started thinking about that. As an Atheist, even in one of th…

Started by Belle Rose

16 3 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

As the holidays grow so close....I prepare to go home to be with family and friends. Some very emotional reunions are on the horizon, inclu…

Started by Belle Rose

1 4 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

East German Shame

Religious idiots blindly follow commandments and in the West they can get in trouble if what they do is a crime. But what if you are a poli…

Started by Davis Goodman

14 5 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

Why do we tolerate this?

http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2014/12/16/pkg-shubert-pakistan-attack-wrap.cnn-ap.html  The scene was horrifying. Gunmen…

Started by Belle Rose

26 6 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Ear-piercing a baby

BTW: This is not just an atheist parenting issue but this was the closest category. My other half is Greek Orthodox and, apparently, part o…

Started by Simon Mathews

27 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

Up the duff. How about some secular baby names?

Don't want to give my baby a religious baby name. Any ideas about how to go about locating a list of secular baby names (which aren't too f…

Started by Kairan Nierde

15 6 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

My Grandpa died last week

Not sure if this counts as "small talk" but what the hey ..... My grandpa died early Friday morning. We were pretty close. I didn't go see…

Started by Physeter

10 6 hours ago
Reply by Kairan Nierde

RSS

Forum

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 46 minutes ago. 60 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 3 hours ago. 16 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service