All Discussions Tagged '' (5,915)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is "Rational thinking"?

We hear the word "rational" thrown around a lot.  I like to think I am a rational person but I often find some moments where I need to stru…

Started by Roy Plisko

9 10 minutes ago
Reply by Roy Plisko

Atheist Extremism, radicalism, unapologetic, disinterested and the apathetic.

Atheist extremism does exist. In places like North Korea, to a small extent in China though far more extreme in the past, previously in the…

Started by Davis Goodman

0 26 minutes ago

The Crisp Sounds Of Reality

Life for so many people by default is living in a fairytale. They were raised to believe in majestic, almighty deities or spirits that will…

Started by Ari E. S.

0 40 minutes ago

Police accountability and Michael Brown

Michael Brown was 18 years old, black and unarmed when a police officer in Ferguson, Missouri shot him to death after a scuffle in the stre…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

150 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

Is the US being drawn back into Iraq by ISIS/ISIL?

I'll call them by their original call letters, ISIS, even though they tend to go by ISIL more nowadays. This groups is sweeping across Iraq…

Started by Unseen

96 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

“We Love Death..."

Hamas warned Israel: “We Love Death More Than You Love Life.” Hizbullah leader Hassan Nasrallah said “We are going to win, because they lov…

Started by Stephen Gunn

150 2 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

Has ISIS finally done something that that might start WW3?

There are videos going around showing American Journalist James Foley being beheaded, and ISIS has even identified which journalist is next…

Started by Unseen

25 3 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

Earth

I was watching this video tonight (while teaching my 5 year old about outer space). I started to remember a recent debate I got into with o…

Started by Belle Rose

0 12 hours ago

How do you reverse the brainwashing of a child??

So I want to pose a question to the crowd. More of just an interesting thought that has crossed my mind and I'm not sure where I stand on t…

Started by Belle Rose

24 15 hours ago
Reply by Adam

Does Atheistic Fanaticism Really Exist?

It has been suggested in discussions, both here and elsewhere, that there are "atheist fanatics" and that they are "just the same" as relig…

Started by Mo Trauen

56 18 hours ago
Reply by Roy Plisko

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service