All Discussions Tagged '' (6,125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Doctor and the Farmer

Hello Bob, I wonder would you mind elucidating these points a little further which you made here: Similarly, for me, God is a useful idea. …

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

391 16 minutes ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

Here's a pro-LGBT baker who may be in trouble for refusing to put an anti-gay message on a cake. Kind of turns that other discussion upside…

Started by Unseen

68 9 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

Earth's Magnetic Field....

Occam's Razor just got a sharpening :-) Just out yesterday: source Earth's magnetic field is crucial for our existence, as it shields the…

Started by Belle Rose

0 12 hours ago

You think there's a multiverse?

The following is an excerpt from "New Scientist" Magazine.  "COSMOLOGY is in crisis. Recent experiments have given us an increasingly pre…

Started by Michael

54 16 hours ago
Reply by Jimmy

Mini post: That weird question, "How are you doing?"

I feel kind of shitty now, plus I'm at work so I don't have time to blog. I'll write a fuller post later. I think it's funny. People ask yo…

Started by Physeter

14 23 hours ago
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

That's the title of a Washington Post article. While I don't know if anyone in the magazine wanted a weapon, if one of them had had a gun,…

Started by Unseen

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

In response to the bubling discussion over arms control perhaps this article will add a different perspective. Do read the article in full…

Started by Davis Goodman

1 yesterday
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

Do you think this is racist or prejudice?

I'm curious how you all would react to this video. Albuquerque native boxer Fidel Maldonado was being interviewed after a fight in Las Vega…

Started by Belle Rose

1 yesterday
Reply by _Robert_

Do Christians read the Bible? Newsweek article says "no".

That's not what the Bible Says A preacher friend of mine posted the above link on facebook along with a short rant about what he didn't lik…

Started by IkeArrumba

39 on Tuesday
Reply by Dr. Bob

Has ISIS finally done something that that might start WW3?

There are videos going around showing American Journalist James Foley being beheaded, and ISIS has even identified which journalist is next…

Started by Unseen

92 on Monday
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service