All Discussions Tagged '' (6,537)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why waste time hoping religious people just go away.

I feel there will be an event,visitors from another planet is the way that religion will end as a whole.

Started by Ralph Burks

16 2 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

The Wisdom Of God

There is no wisdom in god who can control everything , because wisdom in my point of view is the using of your intelligence , your skills a…

Started by Robert Genisis

0 3 hours ago

Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

How valid is this model?  The situation I'm trying to describe is the way in which the biological drives to thrive, survive and reproduce h…

Started by Simon Paynton

67 4 hours ago
Reply by Ralph Burks

Fashion meet philosophy

Elsewhere, I posted a philosopher's response to this article about a company that stopped photoshopping the images of the models used in th…

Started by Unseen

8 4 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

What caused this apparition in 1968 witnessed by thousands in Egypt?

Zeitoun-Cairo (Egypt)   Our Lady of Light 1968-1971 At the Zeiton Church in Egypt this apparition was witnessed by thousands. The…

Started by Michael

41 6 hours ago
Reply by _Robert_

A new Bible for the new millenium

One of the things I have often thought is an albatross around the neck of most religions are their holy books. Don't most Christians these…

Started by Simon Mathews

5 7 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

Give pet peeves and discuss. "I'll take who's next." If that sounds right to you, you have a tin ear. It should be "I'll take whoever is ne…

Started by Unseen

131 8 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

Catholics pilgrimage to the Vatican Muslims pilgrimage to Mecca Jews pilgrimage to Israel  Christians pilgrimage back to Jerusalem  How com…

Started by Lord Atheist

8 10 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

Feeling down lately

So this year is going horrible so far,I witnessed insane deaths of many people,people burned,people are squished under trains, aeroplanes k…

Started by proudAthiest

16 11 hours ago
Reply by proudAthiest

Geniuses find brilliant new alternative to FGM...

As Compromise To Female Genital Mutilation, Gynecologists Propose 'Nicks' LONDON (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Countries that have banned…

Started by Michelle Sandall

76 on Tuesday
Reply by Ronald Peterson

RSS

Forum

Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

Started by Lord Atheist in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 10 hours ago. 8 Replies

Feeling down lately

Started by proudAthiest in Society. Last reply by proudAthiest 11 hours ago. 16 Replies

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service