All Discussions Tagged '' (6,064)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Came out today

Came out to my parents as atheist today. Did it 'soft' enough that I think they don't think I'm serious...they think I'm just doubting and…

Started by Physeter

6 2 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

Why religion still makes sense in the 21st century human experience

Now obviously religion does not make much sense when examined through the lenses of science, logic, or, in the absence of childhood indoctr…

Started by Cato Rigas

7 2 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Probably won't report".....

I am curious what you all think about the idea of Planned Parenthood not reporting cases of statutory rape for teen girls under the age of…

Started by Belle Rose

20 7 hours ago
Reply by Physeter

Mass extinction and loss of biodiversity.

I saw some startling statistics regarding the downward spiral of our planet's biodiversity. In the past century, and particularly in the pa…

Started by Ed

7 9 hours ago
Reply by Ed

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

We've all seen that scene in the popular movie where the guy can't resist planting a heavy-duty open-mouthed kiss on the main female charac…

Started by Unseen

66 10 hours ago
Reply by Lewal

Analyzing Ferguson

You'd have to have your head way up your ass not to realize that we have a problem America when it comes to the relationship between black…

Started by Unseen

10 12 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

There have been a lot of articles recently which take people like R. Dawkins, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Bill Maher and Sam Harris to task for being…

Started by Brian Daurelle

63 19 hours ago
Reply by Erock68la

A libertarian approach to the drug problem

Any rational citizen of the United States has to realize that the War on Drugs is a total and abject failure. The main thing it has to show…

Started by Unseen

23 22 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

What a ride!

Oh wow! What a ride!!Yesterday morning my daughter Carol and I set off on our monthly pilgrimage to the Clinic for our meds.As usual, we go…

Started by Strass Strass

0 yesterday

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Intelligent self awareness baffles me sometimes.  The universe has, literally, slammed enough atoms and molecules together for long enough…

Started by Roy Plisko

82 yesterday
Reply by _Robert_

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service