All Discussions Tagged '' (6,680)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you believe this statement? Also, I have a question about the unknown?

Even if psychic ability were to be scientifically proven, or someone demonstrated that they possessed the ability to determine what would h…

Started by Violeta Babacan

23 26 minutes ago
Reply by Simon Mathews

You have faith too....

What do you say to people who say, "Oh, you are an atheist? Well that takes faith too. You have faith that there is no god. That is a belie…

Started by Belle Rose

66 1 hour ago
Reply by TJ

JW's & Child Abuse

Jehovah's Witnesses and child abuse – is there a problem? IN RECENT years, news reports featuring the Jehovah’s Witnesses have been growin…

Started by JadeBlackOlive

29 5 hours ago
Reply by TJ

God's miracle

I never had a problem when it comes to someone who sits on their knees and ask "god" for something...But I do get pissed off when that some…

Started by proudAthiest

3 6 hours ago
Reply by TJ

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

Everything dies. Not just me and you, but our planet..gone. Our solar system and galaxy, The Milky Way...gone. Then, the universe itself ke…

Started by Unseen

34 6 hours ago
Reply by TJ

Hello fellow atheists :)

I'd like to formally introduce myself, I can see myself being a pretty active user here. I'm a 35 year old divorced mom of two teenaged boy…

Started by browneyedgirl815

14 20 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

Scientific evidence of God (by an atheist)

{{{THIS IS READABLE IN FOUR MINUTES}}} {{{CLICK image to automatically ENLARGE it}}} . . . . . . Alternatively, see video: https://www.you

Started by ProgrammingGodJordan

37 22 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.   God kills when he could just as easily cure. T…

Started by D L

17 yesterday
Reply by Gregg RThomas

Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?

Muslim brothers.  You have created our new Caliphate.  Who is your new Caliph?   Now that the world is turning inexorably to the right wing…

Started by D L

28 yesterday
Reply by D L

What do you think about this person's ability to "talk to the dead?"

The experiment began in January 2009 with Marilynn Hughes, an authority on out-of-body travel who claimed to be able to leave her body on a…

Started by Violeta Babacan

16 on Sunday
Reply by TJ

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service