All Discussions Tagged '' (6,723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Too little too late you assholes!!!!!

Im pissed. I mean absolutely fucking livid. To the nth degree....NOW we protest. NOW it's a problem. Too little too late you assholes! He's…

Started by Belle Rose

5 9 minutes ago
Reply by Belle Rose

★★★★★★★★★★★★ [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ★★★★★★★★★★★★

STATE PREMISE: Mankind observes things probabilistically, (empirical uncertainty principle. Also, recall that you “theists” see yourselv…

Started by ProgrammingGodJordan

29 3 hours ago
Reply by Strega

It's hard to know where to start

Each day's news here in the U.S. becomes a bit more appalling. Today, I wake to discover that our President-Elect has formed a new governme…

Started by Dr. Bob

53 4 hours ago
Reply by Simon Paynton

A brave new adventure

It's official! I am now a "foster parent in process!!!!!" And I'm becoming available to take in my niece however I can be licensed for up t…

Started by Belle Rose

8 4 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

Simply say to theist: (1) They don't observe themselves as omniscient. (2) They want to absolutely believe that God exists. (Probably…

27 4 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

★★ new CULT ★★: "NON-BELIEFISM" aka "unlock'd"

[TAGLINE:] "NON-BELIEFISM" [aka: the state of being 'UNLOCKED!' .... or "unlock'd" .... OR the absence of all beliefs] [AIM:] This…

55 5 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

Can you ever really heal from trauma/abuse?

Is it ever possible to heal or are you forever scarred and changed. I understand the whole "from victim to survivor" mentality that you eve…

Started by Belle Rose

6 7 hours ago
Reply by TJ

Immaculate conception!!

Yes that's right. For all of you naysayers behold: http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/01/17/zebra-shark-virgin-birth-orig-vstan.cnn You…

Started by Belle Rose

4 7 hours ago
Reply by TJ

(Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

I have recently retired and wishing to keep my brain active I am looking for things to keep me busy. I was raised a Christian (Church of En…

Started by J.Melton

61 15 hours ago
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

★★ The human race is inherently atheistic (says simple science)

Myth God Image Credits: Kerenos, Mtg Art . . . The human race is inherently atheistic, as we physically shan't believe. How?   (1) In…

38 16 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service