All Discussions Tagged '' (6,323)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Problem of Omniscience

If I were God, I'd know the entire history of the universe forever, future as well as past, I'd also know in advance every one of my own ac…

Started by Unseen

104 2 hours ago
Reply by Frank Corcoran

Bullying people into believing and not-believing.

Christianity and Islam are renowned for forcing people to believe their childish superstitions as well as bullying people into believing wh…

Started by Davis Goodman

2 5 hours ago
Reply by _Robert_

Ten dead and seven wounded in "no gun zone."

"Well, how's that 'no gun' thing going for ya?" By latest count, ten have been killed and seven wounded according to the latest news report…

Started by Unseen

49 10 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

Pluto data crunching

The data is still arriving and being crunched from Pluto (and it's partner moon). Below is a detailed image of Charon. Here is the article.…

Started by Davis Goodman

2 11 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

Back from my hiatus... But I am behind...But mostly tired

I am tired....tired of being bottled up and hidden having no one to talk to...I am tired..tired of anonymous groups lies..I am tired...tire…

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor

5 yesterday
Reply by ThyPlagueDoctor

Is taking Middle East refugees a huge mistake?

Some European countries—and Germany in particular—opened their doors to refugees, which is one of those things which looks and feels humani…

Started by Unseen

103 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

Public Elementary School Limitations

I am a mother of a seven year old, First Grader part of Killeen ISD. I have a parent teacher meeting tomorrow, and I plan on discussing our…

Started by Heather Marie

12 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Everybody Is Wrong About God" - James A. Lindsay

An author called James A. Lindsay has a new book out in December called "Everybody Is Wrong About God". Here is a link to his blog where he…

Started by Simon Mathews

60 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Bob

Abortion is now a forgiveable sin - gee thanks.

So it would seem abortion is now a forgiveable sin in this upcoming holy year of mercy...

Started by Belle Rose

273 on Thursday
Reply by Strega

Is Christianity a closet polytheism?

Father, Son, Holy Ghost (plus Mary for Catholics).  We think of Hinduism as a polytheistic religion, yet many Hindus worship Shiva and view…

Started by Unseen

6 on Thursday
Reply by Davis Goodman

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service