All Discussions Tagged '' (6,369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Working on a new project. Perhaps you can help?

Hi guys, my name is Morgan Matthew. I am the original founder of Think Atheist. I decided to give the site away to focus full time on a com…

Started by Morgan Matthew

0 5 minutes ago

Miss World Contestant Barred from China

Another example of religious discrimination that is just fucking ridiculous.

Started by Belle Rose

0 7 minutes ago

Sustainable Living

I'm curious if people have heard of the term "Sustainable Living." I could define it for you in master's thesis detail, but I want to know…

Started by Belle Rose

8 54 minutes ago
Reply by Belle Rose

armed with a degree in theology, over the years i have come up with specific questions to ask of christians. indeed i even attend "alpha co…

Started by Sebastian Bond

286 3 hours ago
Reply by _Robert_

What does "earn" mean to you?

"Liberals just want to take money that isn't theirs and give it to people who didn't earn it" is the sort of thing I've heard from conserva…

Started by Unseen

16 4 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

Dr. Bob...explain something for me...please.

This article came out (and this one on another site) which talked about dark matter stretching outwards from Earth in think hair like strea…

Started by Davis Goodman

16 14 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

Hi guys miss me?

RL has been fun...and I still havent done much with my youtube channel for fear of being caught by my parents...imma try to be on here more…

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor

3 18 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

Again, It's Been a While...

Sorry I am not as active on here as I once was. I've been very busy with my new career as a independent writer and editor, writing web cont…

Started by Barry Adamson

17 yesterday
Reply by Barry Adamson

Are modern atheists suffocating atheism with liberalism?

For starters, I’m an agnostic (pretty close to atheist), I don’t really have any thoughts on whether a God exists or not. I do however, hav…

Started by Nate8080

244 yesterday
Reply by Simon Paynton

Ten dead and seven wounded in "no gun zone."

"Well, how's that 'no gun' thing going for ya?" By latest count, ten have been killed and seven wounded according to the latest news report…

Started by Unseen

144 on Thursday
Reply by TJ

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service