All Discussions Tagged '' (6,841)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How and why can people ignore their God’s immoral ways?

How and why can people ignore their God’s immoral ways?   I find it quite strange that Christian, Muslims and Jews can ignore the immoral w…

Started by D L

2 yesterday
Reply by D L

The Pendulum Swing: Has Feminism Gone Too Far?

Is there still a gender gap in today's Western society?  Are women really still as oppressed as feminists argue?   As a female in today's W…

Started by Erin

37 on Tuesday
Reply by Unseen

I'm not an atheist anymore...

I'm not really sure if I ever was. But now more than ever I am convinced there is a God...I have been on the fence a long time but now it i…

Started by Belle Rose

21 Jan 2
Reply by Dale Headley

What would you consider evidence?

This is meant to be a hysterical thread for any jokes you want to make about this topic but also to serve as a serious place for me to unde…

Started by Belle Rose

443 Jan 1
Reply by Dale Headley

Agnosticism

I feel that agnotisicm is the personification of PASCAL'S WAGER.

Started by Chris Russell

13 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Dale Headley

Discrimination of Atheists

I was having a chat with a christian friend the other week. I tweet a lot about non-religious/anti-religious/anti-god topics, and he was co…

Started by Violetta Fay

2 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Violetta Fay

My Buddy Lil'Shit just died

He came into my life on a cold December night about one year ago. He meowed I went out on the front porch. It was dark so I couldn't tell H…

Started by Gregg RThomas

0 Oct 27, 2017

Self-confirmed atheists volunteer for a "mystical experience"...

After this event, over 70% no longer identified with atheism. The study suggests that "mystical experience" may be a metanoia, a conversion…

Started by Jimmy

0 Sep 25, 2017

Unholy? Atheists should embrace the science of religion

“Belief-ologists” are revealing how religion works. Belittling their work does nothing to further the secularists’ cause, but learning from…

Started by Jimmy

2 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Jimmy

I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.

I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.   I enjoyed a good chuckle the other day when a friend of mine, with a Southern drawl spoke to me.   Thars g…

Started by D L

0 Sep 19, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service