All Discussions Tagged '' (6,839)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Discrimination of Atheists

I was having a chat with a christian friend the other week. I tweet a lot about non-religious/anti-religious/anti-god topics, and he was co…

Started by Violetta Fay

1 yesterday
Reply by Jimmy

Self-confirmed atheists volunteer for a "mystical experience"...

After this event, over 70% no longer identified with atheism. The study suggests that "mystical experience" may be a metanoia, a conversion…

Started by Jimmy

0 Sep 25

Unholy? Atheists should embrace the science of religion

“Belief-ologists” are revealing how religion works. Belittling their work does nothing to further the secularists’ cause, but learning from…

Started by Jimmy

2 Sep 25
Reply by Jimmy

I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.

I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.   I enjoyed a good chuckle the other day when a friend of mine, with a Southern drawl spoke to me.   Thars g…

Started by D L

0 Sep 19

Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just like him.

Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just like him.   You Owe Us an Apology https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMJATBMebj8  …

Started by D L

0 Sep 7

I'm not an atheist anymore...

I'm not really sure if I ever was. But now more than ever I am convinced there is a God...I have been on the fence a long time but now it i…

Started by Belle Rose

20 Aug 18
Reply by lloydleroimiller

Proof Near Death Experiences may in fact be real

Today another user on a different forum cited these facts about NDEs. I want to know if this gives a Near Death Experience more credence:…

Started by Violeta Babacan

1 Aug 15
Reply by _Robert_

God?

I am Atheist and I talk with my friend's at school about religion and we do a lot of talking on the ways God cant exist. If he is the so ca…

Started by Hunter Goodman

73 Aug 13
Reply by Gregg RThomas

There is no "God"

Gods are only a figment of mans imagination. God(s) (all of them) were created by man to explain what was not understood. There is no god o…

Started by Ro3bert

62 Aug 5
Reply by Muhammad ali

Agnosticism

I feel that agnotisicm is the personification of PASCAL'S WAGER.

Started by Chris Russell

12 Aug 3
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service