All Discussions Tagged '' (6,562)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

israel- i need to vent

A 13 year old girl was murdered in her bedroom today. Her father was in the living room when he heard screams coming from her room. Her ran…

Started by Wassabi

24 1 minute ago
Reply by Wassabi

"It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

Time: Ten thousand years ago. Gods are the best explanation for everything. In the day they give light so people can see what they do, and…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

73 4 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

I almost cried when I saw the final tally. It is a traumatic day for many Brits and most Europeans who are utterly stunned and shocked. Thi…

Started by Davis Goodman

97 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

I don't understand Brexit

Can someone please explain why it matters? CNN is not too helpful as they are using it as a catapult to talk further about Trump. I want to…

Started by Belle Rose

24 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

Is Donald Trump in the early stages of Alzheimer's?

Recently, I asked myself if the man I refer to as DAFFY DUCKTAIL DON (aka The Trumpster, The Teflon Don, or simply The Donald) might be suf…

Started by Unseen

18 yesterday
Reply by All And One

Questioning the nature of friendship

For most of my life I have had theist friends far more than I have ever had those who were atheist.  A year and a half ago, I joined my fir…

Started by Shane Michaels

9 on Thursday
Reply by TJ

the possibilty of a creator after all?

In the God Delusion, Dawkins categorizes Atheism into two types - Big atheism and small atheism. Small atheism denies the existence of Jesu…

Started by Wassabi

82 on Wednesday
Reply by All And One

Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

Despite an article referred to in this weeks TA Sunday School, an article promoting the idea that we are and have not been alone as the onl…

Started by Unseen

98 on Tuesday
Reply by Unseen

Monkey Business

Did you all see this? http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/animals/animal-behaviour-expert-says-silverback-gorilla-harambe-was-not-tr

Started by Belle Rose

82 on Monday
Reply by MikeLong

Love this!!!! WBC got silenced!!!

Did you all see this? http://m.sfgate.com/news/article/Angels-to-block-Westboro-Baptist-Church-s-8303872.php The WBC was SHUT DOWN! Haha!…

Started by Belle Rose

9 Jun 26
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Forum

israel- i need to vent

Started by Wassabi in Politics. Last reply by Wassabi 1 minute ago. 24 Replies

I don't understand Brexit

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Davis Goodman yesterday. 24 Replies

Questioning the nature of friendship

Started by Shane Michaels in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ on Thursday. 9 Replies

Messin' with the god folks

Started by Richard Foster in Politics Jun 25. 0 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Blasphemistan

Posted by navid on June 29, 2016 at 2:00pm 8 Comments

Pride Parade & Muslims

Posted by navid on June 27, 2016 at 4:30am 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service