Jim Scotti's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"I presume you are attending college for the first time.  I remember the start of my…"

Jim Scotti replied Aug 6 to Feeling Anxious and Uncertain for College

16 Aug 12
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Not being a biologist (but being an astronomer..), here's a few thoughts.  I've hear…"

Jim Scotti replied Jun 2 to Evolution question for you scientists out there...!

8 Jun 5
Reply by Toby Briggs

"...despite Western imperialism most of the humans on the planet even now don't reall…"

Jim Scotti replied May 20, 2013 to Is your trust in science based on faith or based on science?

641 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"Both science and religion are human endeavors, trying honestly to understand things…"

Jim Scotti replied May 20, 2013 to Is your trust in science based on faith or based on science?

641 Jul 15, 2013

"As a scientist, I have absolutely no faith in science. Faith is a bad word to me bec…"

Jim Scotti replied Mar 26, 2013 to Is your trust in science based on faith or based on science?

641 Jul 15, 2013

"If someones cancer was cured it wasn't a miracle, it was science.  Most people draw…"

Jim Scotti replied Aug 5, 2012 to Miracles

40 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I agree that there is almost certainly other life in the Universe, and it might have…"

Jim Scotti replied Apr 4, 2012 to Dome of the Rock UFO Jerusalem - New close up footage

19 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Michael

"Real or fake, "there's a light in the sky I can't explain, so it has to be an alien…"

Jim Scotti replied Apr 3, 2012 to Dome of the Rock UFO Jerusalem - New close up footage

19 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Michael

"Don't be disappointed - they don't even mention the Chinese spacecraft in here. Fals…"

Jim Scotti replied Mar 27, 2012 to Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter? 2012

9 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Michael

"As usual, unsupported anecdotal evidence. Who knows what this guy saw 45 years ago?…"

Jim Scotti replied Mar 27, 2012 to Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter? 2012

9 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Michael

RSS

Forum

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk 43 minutes ago. 0 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 59 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 2 hours ago. 16 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service