Terry H.'s Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Religion certainly siimplifies complex issues and behaviours such as the urge to pro…"

Terry H. replied Feb 24, 2011 to Does Religion brainwash people?

95 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Ratifying Obliqueer

"I asked questions..lots of them..Im an avid reader, and of course life experiences."

Terry H. replied Feb 11, 2011 to Reasons for being atheist.

30 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Gregor Basić

"Hitchens argues that the Koran has verses plagiarized from the bible, cant recall if…"

Terry H. replied Feb 7, 2011 to What's the difference between islam and christianity?

164 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Nathan Palo

"I am an atheist because I have always asked lots of questions, and yes, per the begi…"

Terry H. replied Jan 23, 2011 to Atheist have rightfully rejected Christianity as they know it.

57 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Michael

"I voluntered at the administrative office of a rotating shelter that housed clients…"

Terry H. replied Jan 23, 2011 to An update from my Pastor - Only Christians practice Philanthropy.

37 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Snowcrash

"I learned that from watching Christopher Hitchens on the Bill Maher show. I wasnt aw…"

Terry H. replied Jul 10, 2010 to Hardest thing about coming out Atheist....causing pain to my religious family

93 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Raven

"Congradulations to you sir and youre family, having a 'connection to a higher being'…"

Terry H. replied Jul 10, 2010 to Hardest thing about coming out Atheist....causing pain to my religious family

93 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Raven

"I had warm fuzzy feelings of cumbayah with theists and religious figureheads I 'tole…"

Terry H. replied May 22, 2010 to What is your Atheism Sin?

424 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Judith van der Roos

"trade routes? the tale grew taller on down the line...why did most humans think the…"

Terry H. replied May 22, 2010 to Then why did Christianity spread from just one person to become...

10 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

"The next time someone condescends me with Ill pray for you Im going to reply "I dont…"

Terry H. replied May 22, 2010 to I Don't Want Your Pity on Account of my Atheism!

71 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service