BryanPaul's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"ah hell. Really? Gotta love my state. They take the cake for self destructive behavi…"

BryanPaul replied Oct 20, 2010 to Louisiana School Boards Declare War On Science. Creationism curriculum coming soon?

22 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Matt Coulthurst

"jon,I think your core values have something to do with standing in a pond while play…"

BryanPaul replied Oct 20, 2010 to Why?

9 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Fred Werther

"We convinced ourselves because early man had no other choice. They saw the sun seemi…"

BryanPaul replied Oct 17, 2010 to Our Thoughts and God

217 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I wonder if you made the guy cry with your logic? He sounds like he wanted to believ…"

BryanPaul replied Oct 17, 2010 to The most amazing leap of logic

2 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Josh Murray

"Yeah my ex-wife likes these guys and she has my daughter liking them. I hate this ki…"

BryanPaul replied Oct 15, 2010 to As if there weren't enough reasons to be an Atheist...

2 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by BryanPaul

"I agree, the only problem is if they prove any small part of it, lots of people are…"

BryanPaul replied Oct 15, 2010 to Mt. Sinai, the Mountain of God Discovered with Evidence?

29 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Brian Stewart

"I like this one! I see ones along this line alot. They seem to forget the fact that…"

BryanPaul replied Oct 14, 2010 to Our Thoughts and God

217 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Pope Beanie

"lol! I ever got over on my brother like that I would get him every time we crossed p…"

BryanPaul replied Oct 10, 2010 to Hell

48 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

"Yep,Yep. I spend nothing exept some of my time. Mostly what I do, I do for me not th…"

BryanPaul replied Oct 10, 2010 to How Much Do YOU Spend On The "Cause"?

4 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by doone

"I guess if he buys them he's helping the cause at least that much. Dawkins should se…"

BryanPaul replied Oct 10, 2010 to Texas Rev Now Plans to Burn Copies of The God Delusion instead of the Koran

35 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 2 minutes ago. 13 Replies

East German Shame

Started by Davis Goodman in Law, Trials, and Decisions. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 14 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 1 hour ago. 26 Replies

Ear-piercing a baby

Started by Simon Mathews in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 27 Replies

Blog Posts

How did that happen?

Posted by Belle Rose on December 19, 2014 at 4:36am 6 Comments

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service