BryanPaul's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Because if it's not literal, it will be taught as anyone wants to interpret it. This…"

BryanPaul replied May 20, 2013 to Why do atheists ask for so much proof to believe in God?

611 May 28, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"If god were fake we wouldn't have the bible? Ok, if Ra were fake we wouldn't have th…"

BryanPaul replied May 20, 2013 to Why do atheists ask for so much proof to believe in God?

611 May 28, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"Science has nothing to do with my believing/not believing in god. Believing in god a…"

BryanPaul replied May 16, 2013 to Is your trust in science based on faith or based on science?

641 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"I don't see a problem with killing her. She saw no problem with killing the guy. It'…"

BryanPaul replied May 12, 2013 to What to do with guilty Jodi Arias and other psychopaths

149 May 27, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"I'd just tell the guy, if I'm wrong, I'm hell bound but if he's right, he's hell bou…"

BryanPaul replied Mar 25, 2013 to Facebook Discussion with a Preacher

54 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Val Wuthrich

"Good points but there is the other side of the same coin. Most of these medications…"

BryanPaul replied Mar 11, 2013 to Religion versus Medication

39 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Jorita

"not only is the entire argument supposition, I don't see the point. The whole premis…"

BryanPaul replied Feb 18, 2013 to Giving up on Atheism - Atheism promotes promiscuity and is bad for society

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"I liked his Xanth series and Blue Adept series and Phase series.........Your right P…"

BryanPaul replied Dec 28, 2012 to Satan's biography

35 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"I don't think Tom is asking us to love anyone's kids. I think he's saying as America…"

BryanPaul replied Dec 15, 2012 to This is about as cruel as I could ever be.

47 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Tom Pep

"Thank you Erin and after reading my post today, it looks standoffish (is that even a…"

BryanPaul replied Nov 13, 2012 to Will women ever be equal until men change?

47 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

Your kid's friends

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Simon Paynton 29 minutes ago. 3 Replies

World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 12 hours ago. 54 Replies

Is Anything Worth Saying Anymore?

Started by Ari E. S. in Small Talk. Last reply by Fragile Nokia 21 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service