luvtheheaven's Discussions (232)

Discussions Replied To (225) Replies Latest Activity

"Because a third human being is thrown into the mix. It's not really morally acceptab…"

luvtheheaven replied Apr 29, 2013 to Brother/Sister Incest. What's Wrong With It?

167 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Very good point. If that really is what the person meant, when the original text was…"

luvtheheaven replied Apr 24, 2013 to Brother/Sister Incest. What's Wrong With It?

167 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Thank you, Josh Westhoelter. That was so much clearer. Lol. So... I believe gay se…"

luvtheheaven replied Apr 23, 2013 to Brother/Sister Incest. What's Wrong With It?

167 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"That all sounds great, the blended household and stuff. All in all I am relatively c…"

luvtheheaven replied Apr 15, 2013 to children being raised christan

76 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

"Obviously I don't know the answer. I'm just guessing here giving you my best advice…"

luvtheheaven replied Apr 13, 2013 to children being raised christan

76 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

"I do consider myself an anti-theist. I think "anti-theist" sounds bad but everywhere…"

luvtheheaven replied Apr 12, 2013 to Anti-theist or Anti-theISM

1 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by luvtheheaven

"I've thought about these types of questions before. Especially because I'm really in…"

luvtheheaven replied Feb 17, 2013 to Brother/Sister Incest. What's Wrong With It?

167 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Also the whole Atheist Community of Austin is epic, what with the Atheist Experience…"

luvtheheaven replied Mar 29, 2012 to Ex-christian, Texan, Fundie family, closet Atheist seeking sanity saying Hello

24 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by SteveInCO

"What exactly did you mean by 6 months of "rage" - how did that manifest for you? I'm…"

luvtheheaven replied Mar 29, 2012 to Ex-christian, Texan, Fundie family, closet Atheist seeking sanity saying Hello

24 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by SteveInCO

"Every single Christian believes different things even if they are sincere - and I do…"

luvtheheaven replied Mar 6, 2012 to Why don't Christians want to die & go to heaven?

53 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

Your kid's friends

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by GTWilco 5 hours ago. 2 Replies

World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 11 hours ago. 54 Replies

Is Anything Worth Saying Anymore?

Started by Ari E. S. in Small Talk. Last reply by Fragile Nokia 20 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service