Cesar Deicide's Discussions (191)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Spanish is my mother tongue, i agree i can be weird but its similarity to spanish ma…"

Cesar Deicide replied Mar 27 to Foreign languages

64 Apr 15
Reply by SteveInCO

"I have always liked her comments, they were very insightful and funny. She was one o…"

Cesar Deicide replied Mar 15 to In Loving Memory of our friend, Suzanne Olsen-Hyde

30 Mar 28
Reply by Hope

"Hi! I'm new to all this so please be patient with me! Thanks! I think this is the le…"

Cesar Deicide replied Mar 12 to Darwins Theory of Evolution Causes Horrific Evils!

34 Mar 21
Reply by looch

"Yes, i guess, i have yet to take any formal class about any of it, but i consider it…"

Cesar Deicide replied Mar 12 to Brag about yourself!

141 Mar 26
Reply by Tim

"The only thing i can brag about is that i learn a lot and fast (at least compared to…"

Cesar Deicide replied Mar 10 to Brag about yourself!

141 Mar 26
Reply by Tim

"Regarding religious songs, i have noticed (in spanish at least, no sure if it works…"

Cesar Deicide replied Mar 4 to Dealing With Religious Customers At Work

50 Mar 16
Reply by Bouncy Edhel

"I've read the kamasutra, i've spent a whole day in the last book fair i went 5 years…"

Cesar Deicide replied Feb 16 to Kama Sutra - Have you read it?

13 Feb 17
Reply by Belle Rose

">"Mr. Ham's version of creation". This reminded me the movie "Inherit the wind" s…"

Cesar Deicide replied Feb 6 to Watch Live: Bill Nye Debates Ken Ham, right here @ 7PM EST

46 Feb 7
Reply by Black Dawn

"I think that's why he did right in the first place. Ignore Kam's regards about moral…"

Cesar Deicide replied Feb 6 to Watch Live: Bill Nye Debates Ken Ham, right here @ 7PM EST

46 Feb 7
Reply by Black Dawn

"This is the first time i see a live debate, i'm pretty impressed. I was a little wor…"

Cesar Deicide replied Feb 4 to Watch Live: Bill Nye Debates Ken Ham, right here @ 7PM EST

46 Feb 7
Reply by Black Dawn

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 3 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 5 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service