Cesar Deicide's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't see ET or UFOs. Just a group of people praying."

Cesar Deicide replied Jul 16 to 10,000-year-old rock paintings depicting ETs and UFOs found in Chhattisgarh

20 Jul 20
Reply by Unseen

"I think you will enjoy this Unseen http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Double…"

Cesar Deicide replied Jun 30 to The Power of Men

28 Jul 2
Reply by kris feenstra

"No Pokemon? That made my childhood and adolescent and young adult so much better. Be…"

Cesar Deicide replied Jun 16 to Apparently, one way to destroy your brain is to use the Internet

10 Jun 18
Reply by James Cox

"Yuan 2011 This one is coherent and it's related to addiction as well. Dong and Devit…"

Cesar Deicide replied Jun 16 to Apparently, one way to destroy your brain is to use the Internet

10 Jun 18
Reply by James Cox

"Ko 2009 Addition again."

10 Jun 18
Reply by James Cox

"Back to forth:  Cravings and impaired dopamine function: Koepp 1998 Dopamine is rela…"

10 Jun 18
Reply by James Cox

"Here is a list of bootable anti virus CDs; also any linux distro will do, you only n…"

Cesar Deicide replied Jun 6 to Help! How Do You Remove Rootkit Malware on Windows 8?

8 Jun 8
Reply by Ari

"It has supported since firefox 7 i believe, but now it's more straight forward."

Cesar Deicide replied May 16 to Switching back to Firefox from Chrome. Google blows.

28 May 21
Reply by Unseen

"Another questions, why is God ever present in our every day commodities but working…"

Cesar Deicide replied May 12 to "Help me, help me, sweet Jesus, help. I'm going to die."

81 May 27
Reply by Dustin

"I'm not from the US but i would like to chime in. I doubt it, but i can give myself…"

Cesar Deicide replied Apr 24 to Calling all teachers, professors, and other educators! Evolution in the classroom question!

4 May 1
Reply by matt.clerke

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Cato Rigas 13 minutes ago. 68 Replies

Parents: help?

Started by Lee in Advice. Last reply by Cato Rigas 30 minutes ago. 9 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Unseen 3 hours ago. 70 Replies

Blog Posts

In Avoidance of Anger

Posted by Pope Beanie on November 27, 2014 at 4:59pm 0 Comments

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service