Cesar Deicide's Discussions (199)

Discussions Replied To (137) Replies Latest Activity

"No Pokemon? That made my childhood and adolescent and young adult so much better. Be…"

Cesar Deicide replied Jun 16 to Apparently, one way to destroy your brain is to use the Internet

10 Jun 18
Reply by James Cox

"Yuan 2011 This one is coherent and it's related to addiction as well. Dong and Devit…"

Cesar Deicide replied Jun 16 to Apparently, one way to destroy your brain is to use the Internet

10 Jun 18
Reply by James Cox

"Ko 2009 Addition again."

10 Jun 18
Reply by James Cox

"Back to forth:  Cravings and impaired dopamine function: Koepp 1998 Dopamine is rela…"

10 Jun 18
Reply by James Cox

"Here is a list of bootable anti virus CDs; also any linux distro will do, you only n…"

Cesar Deicide replied Jun 6 to Help! How Do You Remove Rootkit Malware on Windows 8?

8 Jun 8
Reply by Ari

"It has supported since firefox 7 i believe, but now it's more straight forward."

Cesar Deicide replied May 16 to Switching back to Firefox from Chrome. Google blows.

28 May 21
Reply by Unseen

"Another questions, why is God ever present in our every day commodities but working…"

Cesar Deicide replied May 12 to "Help me, help me, sweet Jesus, help. I'm going to die."

81 May 27
Reply by Dustin

"I'm not from the US but i would like to chime in. I doubt it, but i can give myself…"

Cesar Deicide replied Apr 24 to Calling all teachers, professors, and other educators! Evolution in the classroom question!

4 May 1
Reply by matt.clerke

"Caesar here, could you explained more calmly and clearer what your point is, the evi…"

Cesar Deicide replied Apr 16 to Render to CAESAR US TAX CODE 501(c)(3)

1 Apr 16
Reply by Cesar Deicide

"Never in my life i have failed so many questions in a quiz."

Cesar Deicide replied Apr 15 to A fun test for all you ex-Christians

20 Apr 17
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

RSS

Blog Posts

coexist

Posted by aubrey knows nothing * on October 23, 2014 at 9:25pm 1 Comment

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 7 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service