Cesar Deicide's Discussions (191)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think lying about abuse is a men/women thing, but a shitty person thing. I h…"

Cesar Deicide replied Sep 8 to Ray Rice: So many things to talk about

65 Sep 11
Reply by Unseen

"My views are exactly the same. Catholics have a saying "Fear of God is the start of…"

Cesar Deicide replied Sep 4 to God Fearing is a Sign of Respect?

24 18 minutes ago
Reply by Richard Ahearn

"I have the same issue as you, usually it all boils down to 'I have no time'. I work…"

Cesar Deicide replied Jul 28 to Redirecting One's Life

21 Aug 1
Reply by Ed

"Look at the rock, it is a smooth, curved rock; most likely caused by rain erosion. T…"

Cesar Deicide replied Jul 18 to 10,000-year-old rock paintings depicting ETs and UFOs found in Chhattisgarh

20 Jul 20
Reply by Unseen

"Interesting question, but i think it will be better in a more religious forum than a…"

Cesar Deicide replied Jul 16 to Marriage, Death and Heaven

8 Jul 17
Reply by Strega

"I don't see ET or UFOs. Just a group of people praying."

Cesar Deicide replied Jul 16 to 10,000-year-old rock paintings depicting ETs and UFOs found in Chhattisgarh

20 Jul 20
Reply by Unseen

"I think you will enjoy this Unseen http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Double…"

Cesar Deicide replied Jun 30 to The Power of Men

28 Jul 2
Reply by kris feenstra

"No Pokemon? That made my childhood and adolescent and young adult so much better. Be…"

Cesar Deicide replied Jun 16 to Apparently, one way to destroy your brain is to use the Internet

10 Jun 18
Reply by James Cox

"Yuan 2011 This one is coherent and it's related to addiction as well. Dong and Devit…"

Cesar Deicide replied Jun 16 to Apparently, one way to destroy your brain is to use the Internet

10 Jun 18
Reply by James Cox

"Ko 2009 Addition again."

10 Jun 18
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service