Mabel's Discussions (203)

Discussions Replied To (191) Replies Latest Activity

"Whether that's true or not, they used Christian teachings as an excuse for their act…"

Mabel replied Mar 2, 2013 to How to argue against a particular delusion.

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

"I don't care how majestic and beautiful something is, it is not proof of a god and n…"

Mabel replied Mar 2, 2013 to How to argue against a particular delusion.

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

"No no Unseen. He's saying that infant rape (for example) is caused by the infant's d…"

Mabel replied Feb 28, 2013 to How to argue against a particular delusion.

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

"LOL! You bad Heather!"

Mabel replied Feb 22, 2013 to Ethical Proposition By A Bunch Of Aliens (from one of my philo classes)

80 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Oh oh. You don't want to know what I think.I think instant annihilation is the answe…"

Mabel replied Feb 21, 2013 to Ethical Proposition By A Bunch Of Aliens (from one of my philo classes)

80 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"In this case, easily the greater good be damned, no pause for thought. However, if y…"

Mabel replied Feb 21, 2013 to Ethical Proposition By A Bunch Of Aliens (from one of my philo classes)

80 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"I know of a gay minister who came out to his congregation. He told them being gay is…"

Mabel replied Feb 12, 2013 to HUGE religious debate, need some of your feedback.

104 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Rob Klaers

"Once I was debating the existence of god with a friend. She said pain is the result…"

Mabel replied Feb 10, 2013 to HUGE religious debate, need some of your feedback.

104 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Rob Klaers

"Dr. Alexander says in a television interview I saw a couple weeks ago, that another…"

Mabel replied Nov 21, 2012 to Life Beyond Death

27 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

"The most ridiculous, idiotic and insane comment is this one: "Well, everything happe…"

Mabel replied Sep 18, 2012 to What xian/religious sayings get on your nerves?

309 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 2 hours ago. 18 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 5 hours ago. 60 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service