MikeLong's Discussions (662)

Discussions Replied To (632) Replies Latest Activity

""What would be torture to Christians, to you masochistically you will get off on." A…"

MikeLong replied Mar 23 to Why I Believe Atheists are Going to Hell

95 Mar 23
Reply by MikeLong

""group hallucinations are impossible" Group lies occur regularly. But, of course, th…"

MikeLong replied Mar 23 to Why I Believe Atheists are Going to Hell

95 Mar 23
Reply by MikeLong

"+1"

MikeLong replied Mar 18 to Fred Phelps is 'near death'. How do you feel about that?

49 Mar 20
Reply by kris feenstra

""you'd always get the same response" -  Undoubtedly, I'm just  suggesting that, desp…"

MikeLong replied Mar 17 to Fred Phelps is 'near death'. How do you feel about that?

49 Mar 20
Reply by kris feenstra

""Sean Hannity look like almost high-minded." Gotta disagree. Granted, her world view…"

MikeLong replied Mar 16 to Fred Phelps is 'near death'. How do you feel about that?

49 Mar 20
Reply by kris feenstra

""if they prefer to live in the Bronze Age" uh-uh. Even bronze was scientific advance…"

MikeLong replied Mar 15 to Darwins Theory of Evolution Causes Horrific Evils!

34 Mar 21
Reply by looch

""If this isn't an expression of sadness, and history, I don't know what is." I know…"

MikeLong replied Mar 14 to Should American Atheists sue to have 'Cross of Ground Zero' removed?

41 Mar 15
Reply by Diane

"The reason I suggested the Star and Crescent was because it is LESS likely to provok…"

MikeLong replied Mar 13 to Should American Atheists sue to have 'Cross of Ground Zero' removed?

41 Mar 15
Reply by Diane

"@Belle; Again I want to mention the base line. Currently it's not whether or not the…"

MikeLong replied Mar 13 to Should American Atheists sue to have 'Cross of Ground Zero' removed?

41 Mar 15
Reply by Diane

"To me that attitude is more dangerous than militant theism. The whole point is that,…"

41 Mar 15
Reply by Diane

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 18 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service