MikeLong's Discussions (892)

Discussions Replied To (854) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't get it."

MikeLong replied Jun 1 to Are atheists a part of the collective consciousness?

48 Jul 6
Reply by TJ

"Having reread the OP and my reply, I feel compelled to expand. Feelings are importan…"

MikeLong replied Jun 1 to Are atheists a part of the collective consciousness?

48 Jul 6
Reply by TJ

"[broken record alert] It depends upon how we define "connected". We all share the tr…"

MikeLong replied May 31 to Are atheists a part of the collective consciousness?

48 Jul 6
Reply by TJ

"The moment I read that it occurred to me that the Creation Museum is actually the FI…"

MikeLong replied May 26 to Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

13 May 27
Reply by Daniel W.

"I hate how, "go ahead and ..." is SO overused. "Ok, now go ahead and push the red bu…"

MikeLong replied May 24 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

""

MikeLong replied May 24 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

"Yes, Unseen, I'm certainly impressed with the enormity of your vocabulary. I can't w…"

MikeLong replied May 20 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

"It's not "to go" I'm reporting. It's using Present Simple (to tell a story) where Pa…"

MikeLong replied May 20 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

"Me too (despite your n./adj. inconsistency). It seems, however, that common usage is…"

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

"Commonly, in British English, the word, "hospital" joins words like "home", "work",…"

MikeLong replied May 18 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

A Bigot Ambassador & Blasphemers

Posted by Noon Alif on September 26, 2016 at 6:00am 1 Comment

Serpens - the serpent

Posted by Brad Snowder on September 25, 2016 at 11:27am 0 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service