MikeLong's Discussions (869)

Discussions Replied To (831) Replies Latest Activity

"Not at all. Religion is the PRIME example of a world view that is useful but untrue.…"

MikeLong replied Apr 4 to OK....I'm ready....

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

"And don't let him bullshit you. I used to hold him from behind on his bed, immobiliz…"

MikeLong replied Mar 30 to OK....I'm ready....

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

"He read your reaction when he shouted and is capitalizing on it. Not that he's devio…"

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

"Belle, you're talking statistics. This quote does not mean that all believers have b…"

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

"Yeah, use violence to teach kids not to be violent. Brilliant. The wisest of all chi…"

MikeLong replied Mar 29 to OK....I'm ready....

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

"Wow, that's exactly what I did with my habitually-violent 6-year-old boy. I took him…"

MikeLong replied Mar 29 to OK....I'm ready....

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

"Well, Jake, this is clearly the "sacred presence" proved by "peer reviewed research"…"

MikeLong replied Mar 27 to OK....I'm ready....

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

"Belle, Humankind is in its infancy. There is SO much that cannot be explained. I fee…"

MikeLong replied Mar 23 to OK....I'm ready....

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

"I've often been amazed at the speed with which hormones can leap through the system.…"

MikeLong replied Mar 18 to A challenge to our resident compatibilist

133 Mar 18
Reply by SteveInCO

"IMHO emotions and feelings are manifestations of the chemical component of the brain…"

MikeLong replied Mar 17 to A challenge to our resident compatibilist

133 Mar 18
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Forum

The Wisdom Of God

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

Started by Lord Atheist in Small Talk. Last reply by MikeLong 19 hours ago. 9 Replies

Feeling down lately

Started by proudAthiest in Society. Last reply by proudAthiest yesterday. 16 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service