MikeLong's Discussions (723)

Discussions Replied To (692) Replies Latest Activity

"No, but it could turn into one. A silly word game would be, "how do you define the w…"

MikeLong replied Oct 5 to There Is No God

36 Oct 12
Reply by Davis Goodman

"No, but it could turn into one. A silly word game would be, "how do you define the w…"

MikeLong replied Oct 5 to What's gained by being an atheist (not religious)

65 Oct 16
Reply by Cato Rigas

"The "uncertainty" about God stems from a silly philosophy word game - one cannot PRO…"

MikeLong replied Oct 5 to What's gained by being an atheist (not religious)

65 Oct 16
Reply by Cato Rigas

"Congratulations. Your journay makes me happy and proud. I want to ask, though, What…"

MikeLong replied Oct 4 to From unshakeable faith in Islam to absolute denial of it.

8 Oct 5
Reply by Free_yourmind

"I let it drop, but I'll bring it back now. I am actually VERY surprised that such a…"

MikeLong replied Oct 2 to What's gained by being an atheist (not religious)

65 Oct 16
Reply by Cato Rigas

"There you go again, GM, trying to pretend that you're open and reasonable when it's…"

MikeLong replied Sep 23 to "Nude" women's cycling team uniforms: indecent?

47 Sep 23
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"If you want to communicate precisely, use words for which the usage is understood. T…"

MikeLong replied Sep 17 to What to do about psychopaths now that we can identify them?

80 Sep 26
Reply by H3xx

"Here's my usual (English teacher) spiel. It's a matter of definition. You (with supp…"

MikeLong replied Sep 16 to What to do about psychopaths now that we can identify them?

80 Sep 26
Reply by H3xx

"Now here's a situation in which (capital) "He" and "Him" might not only be grammatic…"

MikeLong replied Sep 9 to What is the value of Atheism to humanity?

120 Sep 14
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Nicely put. Yes, that is precisely the audience to whom I might assert my rather spe…"

MikeLong replied Sep 9 to What is the value of Atheism to humanity?

120 Sep 14
Reply by Mo Trauen

RSS

Forum

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 14 minutes ago. 6 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 61 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 25 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 4 hours ago. 2 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service