MikeLong's Discussions (807)

Discussions Replied To (772) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think we have to abandon imagination for the sake of truth. Nursery Rhymes (…"

MikeLong replied Jan 12 to Do you ever wish you were religious?

44 Jan 17
Reply by SteveInCO

"Be careful now. Rosary-making is probably followed, at some point, by rosary-saying.…"

MikeLong replied Jan 11 to Do you ever wish you were religious?

44 Jan 17
Reply by SteveInCO

"Speak of amusing, this is one of the funnier ads I've seen here: "

MikeLong replied Jan 6 to Who else thinks the numerology advertisements on this site are really ironic?

20 Jan 11
Reply by Karmelita Straight

"Actually it was YOU that conflated his use of a universally accepted word with the a…"

MikeLong replied Jan 6 to Ethics of Pets

81 Jan 10
Reply by TJ

"He's not disregarding anything. He's using a word in one of its accepted senses (wit…"

MikeLong replied Jan 6 to Ethics of Pets

81 Jan 10
Reply by TJ

"Very Nice, Helena. Almost saved me from replying. But: Nothing to do with religious…"

MikeLong replied Jan 5 to Purpose

15 Jan 7
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"My guess is that these ads are not really ON this site. What you see are various ads…"

MikeLong replied Jan 5 to Who else thinks the numerology advertisements on this site are really ironic?

20 Jan 11
Reply by Karmelita Straight

"I'd say "not thinking" is pretty much the objective of meditating. I look at my dog.…"

MikeLong replied Dec 23, 2015 to Buddhism For Atheists

38 Jan 28
Reply by Unseen

"+1 - same with pretty much all philosophical discussions. They dissolve into questio…"

MikeLong replied Dec 21, 2015 to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

98 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Thank you, Davis. But may I request that you use fewer ellipses? They make it more d…"

MikeLong replied Dec 20, 2015 to Buddhism For Atheists

38 Jan 28
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service