MikeLong's Discussions (696)

Discussions Replied To (666) Replies Latest Activity

"@Gallup - Ah for the days when special effects were special. I haven't seen 2001 in…"

MikeLong replied Jan 9 to Am I an atheist?

49 Feb 11
Reply by MikeLong

""how is that supernatural?" Oh dear,oh dear."

MikeLong replied Jan 9 to Am I an atheist?

49 Feb 11
Reply by MikeLong

"When your concept of "honesty" bears no relation to reality, yes, it absolutely CAN…"

MikeLong replied Jan 8 to Am I an atheist?

49 Feb 11
Reply by MikeLong

""Why would that be a certainty?" As I've said here many times in the past, "philosop…"

49 Feb 11
Reply by MikeLong

"This is the same logic that prompts people to qualify their position when no qualifi…"

49 Feb 11
Reply by MikeLong

""with superior abilities even of one who caused the Earth to come into being " You a…"

49 Feb 11
Reply by MikeLong

""Acceptance of illness, death etc." A bit of a misnomer, I think. Religious people u…"

MikeLong replied Jan 8 to The better part of religion / Why do you not need religion?

11 Jan 9
Reply by James Cox

"More on this image: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/tag/ic-1396/#.Usm…"

MikeLong replied Jan 5 to Chinese physicists measure speed of Einstein’s ‘spooky action at a distance’: At least 10,000 times faster than light

18 Jan 6
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"Sorry. I was wrong. Celestia DOES have this capability."

MikeLong replied Jan 5 to Chinese physicists measure speed of Einstein’s ‘spooky action at a distance’: At least 10,000 times faster than light

18 Jan 6
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"It CAN'T be a photographic gif. I don't think programs like Celestia has that much d…"

18 Jan 6
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 6 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 6 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service