MikeLong's Discussions (892)

Discussions Replied To (854) Replies Latest Activity

"It's really quite beyond you to engage in a civil conversation, isn't it? Fuck you."

MikeLong replied Aug 1 to I don't get people who want to waste their vote on Stein or Johnson

49 Aug 3
Reply by SteveInCO

"My son summed it up pretty well in an email to me: I tend to agree. In the current s…"

MikeLong replied Jul 31 to I don't get people who want to waste their vote on Stein or Johnson

49 Aug 3
Reply by SteveInCO

"1. don't get into it. Your boss is right! [unless] 2. My usual response to sales sch…"

MikeLong replied Jul 19 to Corporate Bulldogs

24 Jul 26
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Clearly not analogous: "about to get bit by a good sized rattler". The rattler was v…"

MikeLong replied Jun 26 to Monkey Business

82 Jun 26
Reply by MikeLong

"PERFECT! Try this. Google "killed by a foul ball". LOTS of hits. If it was YOUR kid…"

MikeLong replied Jun 20 to Monkey Business

82 Jun 26
Reply by MikeLong

"As you intimated, your unnecessary "full of shit" slur triggered the first insult th…"

MikeLong replied Jun 3 to Monkey Business

82 Jun 26
Reply by MikeLong

"Nice one, Jake. You're calm, polite, and pertinent discourse has done what no one el…"

82 Jun 26
Reply by MikeLong

"A valid question. Let's take it ad absurdum. Say that, in a similar circumstance, a…"

82 Jun 26
Reply by MikeLong

"Race baiting!!! I hadn't even noticed that the boy was black. Are you saying that th…"

MikeLong replied Jun 2 to Monkey Business

82 Jun 26
Reply by MikeLong

"As can anyone. It doesn't suffocate or poison - just incapacitates (most). What I ca…"

MikeLong replied Jun 2 to Monkey Business

82 Jun 26
Reply by MikeLong

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service