MikeLong's Discussions (807)

Discussions Replied To (772) Replies Latest Activity

"Right out of the capitalist playbook. :-) This is the stuff we were fed in 6th-grade…"

MikeLong replied on Thursday to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

98 11 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Back to the Top-level. @TJ Amen. "

MikeLong replied on Thursday to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

98 11 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"I'd be more inclined to view "desire" as a negative because it represents something…"

98 11 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Wouldn't the burden of proof lie with those who contend he DID exist? The Jesus comp…"

MikeLong replied Feb 1 to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

98 11 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"As an only atheist, family members used to say, for instance in discussions about ca…"

MikeLong replied Jan 25 to If it would save just one life

34 Jan 27
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Not entirely sure about that. Sanders is telling some uncomfortable truths and getti…"

MikeLong replied Jan 17 to State of the Union

29 Jan 17
Reply by TJ

"Disagree. The US RWNJs are, in fact, certifiably evil. In order to protect their cor…"

29 Jan 17
Reply by TJ

"Most surprising. I think that means that New Zealand's Prime Minister Key has now ac…"

29 Jan 17
Reply by TJ

"Sounds to me like you're a member of a community. I'm a member of the local folk mus…"

MikeLong replied Jan 12 to Do you ever wish you were religious?

44 Jan 17
Reply by SteveInCO

"The sense of community is one aspect of my religious upbringing which I truly miss.…"

MikeLong replied Jan 12 to Do you ever wish you were religious?

44 Jan 17
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

A strong pull...

Posted by Belle Rose on February 7, 2016 at 12:36pm 9 Comments

My Interview With Kirk Cameron

Posted by JustinTetro on January 27, 2016 at 5:04am 13 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service