Autumn_in_jeans's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I challenge you to bring me one scripture where Jesus tells us to go out and build h…"

Autumn_in_jeans replied Jun 13, 2011 to Redirected Conversation from "Christian Seeking Advice"

196 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"No, what you hope is that this conversation stays on top, that you become the "star"…"

Autumn_in_jeans replied Jun 13, 2011 to Redirected Conversation from "Christian Seeking Advice"

196 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"haha, thanks!"

Autumn_in_jeans replied Jun 12, 2011 to Atheistic Lyrics

30 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

"Okay well I'm worn out, but this is what I have so far. Might work on it some more w…"

Autumn_in_jeans replied Jun 12, 2011 to Atheistic Lyrics

30 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

"You called one of my friends a troll on here (implied heavily anyway). I was respond…"

Autumn_in_jeans replied Jun 7, 2011 to Redirected Conversation from "Christian Seeking Advice"

196 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

""(is this what they call trolling?) " Um no. Trolling is a Xian who comes to an Athe…"

Autumn_in_jeans replied Jun 7, 2011 to Redirected Conversation from "Christian Seeking Advice"

196 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"On whose part? I can give references to everything I've said about the bible (though…"

196 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

" I was completely anti-christ and anti-religion. I sold drugs and threw parties...am…"

196 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"The "man in the sky" reference was simply that. Your god is fake, an imaginary being…"

196 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Hahaha!! I love it! Thanks for sharing!!"

Autumn_in_jeans replied Jun 3, 2011 to "OH GOD" - Atheist Orgasms!

79 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Tyler Jones

RSS

Forum

The Cross

Started by Belle Rose in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Davis Goodman 3 hours ago. 21 Replies

Help Think Atheist!

Started by David Smith in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Simon Mathews 11 hours ago. 18 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by MikeLong 21 hours ago. 38 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service