Kemal's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I think religion is what has allowed such discrimination to persist, even though dis…"

Kemal replied Mar 4, 2012 to Is religion the root of all homophobia?

153 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Rob Klaers

"I don't think men are any more "polygamous by nature" than women.  It depends on the…"

Kemal replied Feb 20, 2012 to The most harmful religion

100 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Spencer Klinefelter

"I have to disagree with you there.  I agree that Islam is probably the worst of the…"

Kemal replied Feb 18, 2012 to The most harmful religion

100 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Spencer Klinefelter

"I don't think the soul is a necessary requirement for religion.  It's easy for peopl…"

Kemal replied Jan 22, 2012 to What came first the idea of the soul or religion?

30 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Ed

"Thanks Darrell.  Very informative.  But I'm not sure I agree completely with your la…"

Kemal replied Nov 16, 2011 to We seem to encourage prison rape as a justifiable punishment

75 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Darrell Mont

"I've never been able to find much of a correlation between religious belief and prop…"

Kemal replied Nov 3, 2011 to faithfulness in the relationship- want your views

82 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"I don't enjoy holidays at all.  Just a huge disruption to everyone's lives.  At work…"

Kemal replied Oct 26, 2011 to Do we have to believe to enjoy the holidays?

33 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Asher Isbrucker

"You're right I shouldn't have generalized.  I did watch a pastor on TV who explained…"

Kemal replied Oct 26, 2011 to Would the religious community accept evolution as a fact if it didn't apply to humans?

12 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"And how can the Muslim Brotherhood cause obstacles in Syria when they haven't been i…"

Kemal replied Oct 26, 2011 to Syrian Revolution - Terrorism or Freedom

60 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Hany

"C'mon man, not even the regime itself claims it lost 1800.  And don't you think it's…"

Kemal replied Oct 26, 2011 to Syrian Revolution - Terrorism or Freedom

60 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Hany

RSS

Forum

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 28 minutes ago. 12 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Davis Goodman 2 hours ago. 63 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 4 hours ago. 7 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 5 hours ago. 25 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service