James Cox's Discussions (1,657)

Discussions Replied To (1605) Replies Latest Activity

"Is 'ilk' like the inverse of 'mojo'?"

James Cox replied Dec 20, 2012 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"I expect that he is describing the human body as if it were treated as a tooth paste…"

James Cox replied Dec 20, 2012 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"We could build a fortress around them that might be cheeper, and store the US gold a…"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"I quess 'God' would have no issues with being considered equal to a 'freeze dried do…"

James Cox replied Dec 19, 2012 to Argument: Naturalistic Pantheism Has "Proof" of their "God"

67 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Erin Branham

"Sadly we can feel insecure at any age."

James Cox replied Dec 19, 2012 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Do we need to draw a picture?"

James Cox replied Dec 19, 2012 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Sadly I have known my share of rich people that only appear rich on the surface. The…"

James Cox replied Dec 19, 2012 to Another "White Man's Burden"?

28 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Lewal

"A 'duck and cover' response? As their website gets email bombed, and the planetary w…"

James Cox replied Dec 18, 2012 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"One should write as the muse takes us! One should rhyme as our brain cells flash! Ke…"

James Cox replied Dec 18, 2012 to Another "White Man's Burden"?

28 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Lewal

"There are lots of fun, and sometimes fufu things to do. Go to a desert and look for…"

James Cox replied Dec 18, 2012 to Post-religion and looking for support and meaning

35 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Grant TB

RSS

Forum

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 19 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 8 hours ago. 60 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Belle Rose 12 hours ago. 1 Reply

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service