James Cox's Discussions (1,617)

Discussions Replied To (1565) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds similar to my massage therapist. She seems a good soul, but not worldly enoug…"

James Cox replied Dec 18, 2012 to Post-religion and looking for support and meaning

35 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Grant TB

""This shows that often people don't really know the companies they own." After playi…"

James Cox replied Dec 18, 2012 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Oh yes, only married for 8 years. For me anything over 7 months was new territory...…"

James Cox replied Dec 17, 2012 to Post-religion and looking for support and meaning

35 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Grant TB

"I think I found a similar effect after being out of work. A place to be, a paycheck,…"

James Cox replied Dec 17, 2012 to Post-religion and looking for support and meaning

35 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Grant TB

"So in your experience, what would you suggest as workable options? This could a good…"

James Cox replied Dec 17, 2012 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Do other countries have border crossing question lists? How effective are the questi…"

James Cox replied Dec 17, 2012 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Wow, I did not know there was a spell check. I'll have to rut around to see if I can…"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"It is unclear that you can offer any more insight into my personality, than I can in…"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Yes, spending more money we don't have in the hope of creating a tragedy, here we go…"

James Cox replied Dec 16, 2012 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"I have been accused of writing and speeking in complete sentences. As I re-read the…"

James Cox replied Dec 16, 2012 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service