James Cox's Discussions (1,558)

Discussions Replied To (1507) Replies Latest Activity

"Sadly, I expect that as technology and knowledge improves, the nutjobs, might have a…"

James Cox replied Feb 26, 2013 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"I really don't mind work much, but having to shut a contracting business down recent…"

James Cox replied Feb 26, 2013 to The most important question ever asked

89 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Sadly yes. I was told a few days ago, by a retired employment advisor, that I should…"

James Cox replied Feb 26, 2013 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Sadly, I have needed to 'live with my mother' a few times over the last 20 years, bu…"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"I figure that 'guns' are just one expression of a 'tool' for the all too human tende…"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"So I wonder 'how many' new realities people have attempted to create, and how many h…"

James Cox replied Feb 26, 2013 to The most important question ever asked

89 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"If 80 is the new 'old', surely '30' is the new teenager. Anyway living with you moth…"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"I expect that the 'church' might die, but the catholic ideology would continue with…"

James Cox replied Feb 25, 2013 to Looking for a Few Good Atheists

56 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by James Cox

"My science club did have a stash once, but we found it less interesting than rockets…"

James Cox replied Feb 25, 2013 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"I heard this before. I think it could be rather dull, you know baby Jesus looking at…"

James Cox replied Feb 25, 2013 to The most important question ever asked

89 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Favorite movie or actor/actress.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 5 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service