James Cox's Discussions (1,707)

Discussions Replied To (1659) Replies Latest Activity

"And suggest that you will place a lein on church property in the event that payment…"

James Cox replied Aug 12, 2013 to Stories and advice wanted - for my official withdrawal from my former church.

20 Aug 15, 2013

"Rather Cool! Does beg the question, 'how did you do it?' From my limited exposure to…"

James Cox replied Aug 10, 2013 to Christian columnist thinks magic tricks are real examples of demonic power.

19 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Diane

"A few friends several years ago asked if I would liked to go to a clothing optional…"

James Cox replied Aug 9, 2013 to Clothing Decency: Is it a religious based thing or social one?

15 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Sorry, I am naked under my cloths, and I can't do a thing about it! Most of us have…"

James Cox replied Aug 8, 2013 to Clothing Decency: Is it a religious based thing or social one?

15 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Would there be volunteer or mandatory garden duty? Can such folks live together in c…"

James Cox replied Aug 8, 2013 to If you had enough money (meaning lots), how would you spend it?

70 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Isaac

"I expect with enough energy, it might feel like 'unlimited'..."

James Cox replied Aug 8, 2013 to If you had enough money (meaning lots), how would you spend it?

70 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Isaac

"Double the sentiment. I picked my second batch of beans this afternoon, about 4lbs!…"

70 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Isaac

"I expect that the transport system would be the most expensive part of the 'project'…"

70 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Isaac

"Several years ago, I had a Brazilian landlady who had dual citizenship, US & Bra…"

James Cox replied Aug 7, 2013 to Sweet Baby Jesus!

7 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Barry Adamson

"It is unclear in what part of the world you reside, but our small towns here in Oreg…"

James Cox replied Aug 7, 2013 to Mark your territory

78 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service