James Cox's Discussions (1,705)

Discussions Replied To (1658) Replies Latest Activity

"I was of the impression that 'dinosaur' bones have been found even 'before' Darwin,…"

James Cox replied Feb 26 to Christians Against Dinosaurs ... I wish I was joking

20 Mar 11
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Because we can not go back to cleanup our screw ups, but we can more forward to corr…"

James Cox replied Feb 24 to Why is America so special?

52 Mar 10
Reply by Unseen

"But I expect that 'cultural narcissism' might be a close second as the result of loc…"

52 Mar 10
Reply by Unseen

"I expect that most of us would become more enlightened with such an experience. For…"

52 Mar 10
Reply by Unseen

"Atheism vs. anti-theism: I mostly 'gave up' trying to convert 'theists' to humanism…"

James Cox replied Feb 22 to BREAKING: Atheist Slaughters Three of Muslim Family in Chapel Hill, North Carolina

70 Feb 22
Reply by James Cox

"I think a 'better' classification might be 'Homo Narcissus Materiallis' . May Darwin…"

James Cox replied Feb 22 to Why is America so special?

52 Mar 10
Reply by Unseen

"And this is 'new' in the history of 'theist' experience? For some 'suffering is goo…"

James Cox replied Feb 22 to LDS Missionaries lives threatened...and they escape seemingly unscathed

6 Feb 28
Reply by Ed

"One day I need to return to a short story I started in 1991. Primary thesis, humans…"

James Cox replied Feb 20 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Sadly, if it was not for the 'Howlers', it seems doubtful most of us would watch! It…"

James Cox replied Feb 19 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"So 'humans' would develop into a 'good' variety, as determined by cybernetics? Hum..…"

James Cox replied Feb 18 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Forum

Dr. Oz finally getting his due

Started by Unseen in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 4 hours ago. 3 Replies

Wicca

Started by Unseen in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Davis Goodman 19 minutes ago. 10 Replies

Books to read in 2015

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 3 hours ago. 8 Replies

Another philosophical question...

Started by Belle Rose in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Belle Rose 22 minutes ago. 14 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

It's all Greek to me

Posted by Simon Mathews on April 15, 2015 at 4:14am 15 Comments

Free at last

Posted by Belle Rose on April 15, 2015 at 1:00am 2 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service