James Cox's Discussions (1,649)

Discussions Replied To (1597) Replies Latest Activity

"Sadly I can not see that new species from where I am sitting..... Oh, I get it, this…"

James Cox replied Jun 18 to Apparently, one way to destroy your brain is to use the Internet

10 Jun 18
Reply by James Cox

"Science has been separated from 'god' to give it breathing space from all the vain n…"

James Cox replied Jun 18 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Yes, great test, just does nothing for me."

James Cox replied Jun 17 to On the fence....

135 Jun 18
Reply by Dr. Bob

"After a few sunny hours at the nude beach once, this recovered ex-catholic, went fro…"

James Cox replied Jun 17 to Oh, That's cool... wait... What!?

16 Jun 17
Reply by James Cox

"So far 'God/god' seems less substantial than air, at least we could do experiments w…"

James Cox replied Jun 17 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"This is a very familiar conversation from a few months back. If memory serves it was…"

James Cox replied Jun 10 to Origins of Religion- Another Angle?

16 Jun 12
Reply by Jenna Garcia

"Good enough! One better, create a 'word' to refer to a concept or 'thing'. Use that…"

James Cox replied Jun 8 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"If I just picked one randomly, would that be ok? I like 'ZOT!' alot. I bet you did…"

James Cox replied Jun 5 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Since I tend to be a social gadfly, and grave the odd, sometimes twisted, and 'fring…"

James Cox replied Jun 5 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"For me it seemed, early on, that they did not really like people that read 'outside'…"

James Cox replied Jun 3 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service