James Cox's Discussions (1,657)

Discussions Replied To (1605) Replies Latest Activity

"I expect that not all planet are 'created' equal, any more than 'intelligent life' i…"

James Cox replied Jul 11 to Interesting Ideas Regarding The Fermi Paradox

22 Jul 12
Reply by dakotah tyler

"I wonder how many classes of 'solutions' will not generate the need for additional p…"

James Cox replied Jul 10 to We Are All Born Sinners?

70 Jul 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Sadly nerdy 'men' are not very well understood. I am rather buff, at 59, and my brai…"

James Cox replied Jul 2 to The Power of Men

28 Jul 2
Reply by kris feenstra

"Rather witty as to chicken names. While our family did name our chickens, all seven…"

James Cox replied Jul 2 to Hello :)

23 Jul 2
Reply by Morghan

"No, we were born mostly 'learners', sadly filling in the wet-drive takes a while."

James Cox replied Jul 2 to We Are All Born Sinners?

70 Jul 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"What does a god, 'look like', or even better, 'feel like'? Blinders of steel, yes. B…"

James Cox replied Jun 27 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"So now we know everything...?"

James Cox replied Jun 19 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Actually I was 'raised' catholic, I was never really a believer, more like a young k…"

James Cox replied Jun 19 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Sadly I can not see that new species from where I am sitting..... Oh, I get it, this…"

James Cox replied Jun 18 to Apparently, one way to destroy your brain is to use the Internet

10 Jun 18
Reply by James Cox

"Science has been separated from 'god' to give it breathing space from all the vain n…"

James Cox replied Jun 18 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service