James Cox's Discussions (1,559)

Discussions Replied To (1508) Replies Latest Activity

"I expect that they would offer you a quick training film/class on the differences an…"

James Cox replied Aug 5, 2013 to If you had enough money (meaning lots), how would you spend it?

70 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Isaac

"I think 'buying things' has replaced 'making things' at some level. Recently a local…"

James Cox replied Aug 5, 2013 to Mark your territory

78 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Sadly I might lean towards a more populist, less sociopathic mind set. I agree thoug…"

James Cox replied Aug 5, 2013 to If you had enough money (meaning lots), how would you spend it?

70 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Isaac

"I would build an organization to get off this rock, and investigate corporate/govern…"

70 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Isaac

"I felt this just after my separation for several months. My wife's FB email concerni…"

James Cox replied Aug 5, 2013 to Mark your territory

78 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Sadly I know its there somewhere in my family. Happily I keep using my mind, and try…"

James Cox replied Aug 5, 2013 to Genetic testing for alzheimer's- Are you interested?

7 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Ed

"For me, I don't think I ever really 'believed', but got all hung-up on 'decidability…"

James Cox replied Jul 25, 2013 to Guilt Trip

66 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Remember, an 'ET' finding us might the biggest thing for them also! I would expect t…"

James Cox replied Jul 25, 2013 to What is your take on extraterrestrial inteligences?

638 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by James Cox

"Now multiply that by 10 and you have a moment for the year books!"

James Cox replied Jul 25, 2013 to My kid wants to get baptized...

35 Feb 10
Reply by Anne Green

"In my experience, it might be a good point for the young person to have close friend…"

James Cox replied Jul 25, 2013 to My kid wants to get baptized...

35 Feb 10
Reply by Anne Green

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service