James Cox's Discussions (1,707)

Discussions Replied To (1659) Replies Latest Activity

"Sadly , 'NO!' I expect that this one issue has been a major socialization 'hangup' f…"

James Cox replied Apr 3 to Do we still believe in a robust freedom of speech?

54 Apr 12
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Why is the 'number of members' a metric for a 'cult' classification? Sadly the pursu…"

James Cox replied Apr 3 to Is Christianity a cult

60 Apr 9
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Sadly I have encountered thought, and 'commitment' control while functioning within…"

James Cox replied Apr 3 to Is Christianity a cult

60 Apr 9
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Oh Belle: I think I can see myself in your description. Champing at the bit is he?…"

James Cox replied Apr 2 to I need a village

53 Apr 15
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Towards the end of my 'High school incarceration' period, I found an appartment abou…"

James Cox replied Apr 2 to should I worry about my parents kicking me out because of my atheism

36 Apr 9
Reply by diggerbanks

"After working for a city once, it seems unclear to me if the term 'cult' is just a l…"

James Cox replied Apr 1 to Is Christianity a cult

60 Apr 9
Reply by Dr. Bob

"It can be a tough call when you are young. How well you are received depends so much…"

James Cox replied Apr 1 to should I worry about my parents kicking me out because of my atheism

36 Apr 9
Reply by diggerbanks

"Given the apparent instabilities around us, I am not sure if most of us will ever be…"

James Cox replied Feb 28 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"It seems 'good' that my assertion that atheist/humanist commandments would be greete…"

James Cox replied Feb 27 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"Reviewing the 'ten commandments' they seem to be mostly a list of assertions about a…"

James Cox replied Feb 27 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service