James Cox's Discussions (1,670)

Discussions Replied To (1623) Replies Latest Activity

"I think a 'better' classification might be 'Homo Narcissus Materiallis' . May Darwin…"

James Cox replied Feb 22 to Why is America so special?

52 Mar 10
Reply by Unseen

"And this is 'new' in the history of 'theist' experience? For some 'suffering is goo…"

James Cox replied Feb 22 to LDS Missionaries lives threatened...and they escape seemingly unscathed

6 Feb 28
Reply by Ed

"One day I need to return to a short story I started in 1991. Primary thesis, humans…"

James Cox replied Feb 20 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Sadly, if it was not for the 'Howlers', it seems doubtful most of us would watch! It…"

James Cox replied Feb 19 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"So 'humans' would develop into a 'good' variety, as determined by cybernetics? Hum..…"

James Cox replied Feb 18 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"When do we 'compromise', an ethical principle? My standing positions A)I desire to…"

James Cox replied Feb 16 to An ethical problem

33 Feb 18
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Interesting idea! A few ideas/issues of my own. The 'robots' will have emerged, or b…"

James Cox replied Feb 16 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I expect that the concept of 'gang' needs to be reworked. A 'gang' could be just a p…"

James Cox replied Jan 5 to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

102 Jan 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I would need some real supplies that would cost much more than what we use to suppor…"

James Cox replied Jan 5 to Would you volunteer for a one way mission to Mars?

26 Jan 5
Reply by James Cox

"After my divorce, I took up with a gal that is a member of the local Lutheran church…"

James Cox replied Oct 21, 2014 to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

35 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Noel

RSS

Blog Posts

Timbuktu Manuscripts

Posted by Ed on March 22, 2015 at 1:48pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service