James Cox's Discussions (1,657)

Discussions Replied To (1605) Replies Latest Activity

"So what happens when your mother intentionally retrains you to use your right hand,…"

James Cox replied Sep 22 to We're the only ones in our right minds!!!

9 Sep 22
Reply by captain kingsway

"I expect that that many people 'feel' that advancement is a 'zero sum game', while i…"

James Cox replied Sep 21 to What to do about psychopaths now that we can identify them?

80 Sep 26
Reply by H3xx

"I think corporations use the perception of 'need' or 'neediness' to create 'demand.…"

James Cox replied Sep 19 to Resolved: Business doesn't create jobs, consumers do. Discuss...

93 Sep 30
Reply by Gary Clouse

"I expect there must be breeding that does not involve 'sex', but why would you care?"

James Cox replied Sep 19 to Where in your life is reason absent?

71 Sep 30
Reply by Unseen

"I guess, since I have been married a few times, nudity is something of a 'non-issue'…"

James Cox replied Sep 19 to "Nude" women's cycling team uniforms: indecent?

47 Sep 23
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Sadly I find this 'problem' in my cognition also. I figure that an assertion should…"

James Cox replied Sep 19 to Where in your life is reason absent?

71 Sep 30
Reply by Unseen

"I have noticed this over the years also. Our present puppy shows significant indicat…"

James Cox replied Sep 16 to The Capacity for Love - cross species bonds....

12 Sep 16
Reply by James Cox

"I expect that there is a gradation from 'normal' to 'psychopathic'. Reading the list…"

James Cox replied Sep 16 to What to do about psychopaths now that we can identify them?

80 Sep 26
Reply by H3xx

"Sadly my rational sense of honesty does not let me jump in with both feet without ju…"

James Cox replied Sep 10 to What is the value of Atheism to humanity?

120 Sep 14
Reply by Mo Trauen

"I think we should make clear the 'what' of which we are speaking. If we are referrin…"

James Cox replied Sep 8 to What is the value of Atheism to humanity?

120 Sep 14
Reply by Mo Trauen

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 4 hours ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 5 hours ago. 5 Replies

I don't know what to say

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Ward Cressin 10 hours ago. 2 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service