James Cox's Discussions (1,649)

Discussions Replied To (1597) Replies Latest Activity

"It is possible the term 'nerd' makes certain demands upon the person that might wear…"

James Cox replied Dec 12, 2012 to The Theory of Evolution and the Biblical account of Creation - are they compatible?

100 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I think there could be an error with the "..nobody in their surrounds has taught the…"

James Cox replied Dec 12, 2012 to In your opinion what does it mean to be atheist?

33 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Recently a character in 'The Big Bang Theory', had a toaster that made Klingon toast…"

James Cox replied Dec 12, 2012 to The Theory of Evolution and the Biblical account of Creation - are they compatible?

100 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Arch: Only a minor correction. My wife is not deeply religious, only prisy-white lig…"

James Cox replied Dec 11, 2012 to Post-religion and looking for support and meaning

35 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Grant TB

"When I finally left my catholic roots it did not seem much of a streach. Once my sci…"

James Cox replied Dec 11, 2012 to Post-religion and looking for support and meaning

35 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Grant TB

"International News page affecting atheists/humanist/free-thinkers. Successful/in-suc…"

James Cox replied Dec 10, 2012 to TA Improvements Brainstorm

30 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Strega

"Is this anything like a friend of mine telling his 'superior' at work, 'Well we coul…"

James Cox replied Dec 9, 2012 to Atheists, are you introverted or extroverted?

129 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"@Strega: Thank you for posting the video. My family and I have spent lots of time wi…"

James Cox replied Dec 9, 2012 to Why Don't Many Americans Support Gay Marriages?

92 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Blaine Leavitt

"Sadly, for some, they wish to know how we got to 'here'. Looking back, it feels that…"

James Cox replied Dec 9, 2012 to In your opinion what does it mean to be atheist?

33 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Thanks Strega! It is rather nice to see an idea, original or not, being given some u…"

James Cox replied Dec 9, 2012 to Why Don't Many Americans Support Gay Marriages?

92 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Blaine Leavitt

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service