James Cox's Discussions (1,633)

Discussions Replied To (1581) Replies Latest Activity

"I read a short story once concerning an alien invasion. During the war, humans were…"

James Cox replied Dec 5, 2012 to Life on Mars: What impact would it have on religion?

36 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"A 'friend' from HS was posting religious messages on my FB page a few months ago. On…"

James Cox replied Dec 5, 2012 to It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"You think that at one time being 'naked under our cloths' was the norm, and cloths t…"

James Cox replied Dec 5, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

""Oh are you the person I just called to rake my leaves? I understand how hard this e…"

James Cox replied Dec 5, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Maybe theism is one of the last hold outs against reality, facts can be pesky things…"

James Cox replied Dec 4, 2012 to It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"Many folks in my family 'assume' that I am one of the smartest people in the family,…"

James Cox replied Dec 4, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Can I have your stuff when you are Raptured? Recently a couisen offered my family a…"

James Cox replied Dec 3, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"1. How important is such a discovery? Will most folks see this as a big deal? 2. How…"

James Cox replied Dec 3, 2012 to Life on Mars: What impact would it have on religion?

36 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"Credit-lax-mas Blankcheckmas Recycle-more-mas Blood-pressure-high-mas Save-your-mone…"

James Cox replied Dec 2, 2012 to What would you call a Christmas analog for atheists?

2 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"I had this same reaction on a date once. The gal asked if I would like to go to chur…"

James Cox replied Dec 2, 2012 to Can Atheists and Theists co-exist?

118 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 12 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service