James Cox's Discussions (1,670)

Discussions Replied To (1623) Replies Latest Activity

"Given the apparent instabilities around us, I am not sure if most of us will ever be…"

James Cox replied on Sunday to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

131 7 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"It seems 'good' that my assertion that atheist/humanist commandments would be greete…"

James Cox replied on Saturday to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

131 7 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Reviewing the 'ten commandments' they seem to be mostly a list of assertions about a…"

James Cox replied on Friday to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

131 7 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"I do seem to 'fear' my moments of relativism, for fear that these might be used to v…"

James Cox replied Feb 27 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

131 7 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"While I can not really 'speek' for 'dinosaurs', I do expect that they might not be m…"

James Cox replied Feb 26 to Christians Against Dinosaurs ... I wish I was joking

15 14 hours ago
Reply by Mai

"I was of the impression that 'dinosaur' bones have been found even 'before' Darwin,…"

James Cox replied Feb 26 to Christians Against Dinosaurs ... I wish I was joking

15 14 hours ago
Reply by Mai

"Because we can not go back to cleanup our screw ups, but we can more forward to corr…"

James Cox replied Feb 24 to Why is America so special?

44 18 hours ago
Reply by Richard Ahearn

"But I expect that 'cultural narcissism' might be a close second as the result of loc…"

44 18 hours ago
Reply by Richard Ahearn

"I expect that most of us would become more enlightened with such an experience. For…"

44 18 hours ago
Reply by Richard Ahearn

"Atheism vs. anti-theism: I mostly 'gave up' trying to convert 'theists' to humanism…"

James Cox replied Feb 22 to BREAKING: Atheist Slaughters Three of Muslim Family in Chapel Hill, North Carolina

70 Feb 22
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service