James Cox's Discussions (1,707)

Discussions Replied To (1659) Replies Latest Activity

"I expect that the need to be " logically coherent", is the primary hang-up, between …"

James Cox replied Apr 23 to The Consequences of Omnipotence

113 May 8
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I wonder if a likely 'random factor' would allow such an intrusion. If 'God/god' wer…"

James Cox replied Apr 22 to The Consequences of Omnipotence

113 May 8
Reply by Dr. Bob

"So any speculations on the 'affinity for the beetle'? Why so few types of humans, an…"

James Cox replied Apr 18 to Was Jesus' Body Recovered from the Tomb by His Followers?

74 Apr 18
Reply by James Cox

"I know the 'ugliness' is 'out there' and 'in here' with us. I find that a few hours…"

James Cox replied Apr 17 to Was Jesus' Body Recovered from the Tomb by His Followers?

74 Apr 18
Reply by James Cox

"Yes the question posed by Socrates concerning 'virtue'. Is 'virtue' something that '…"

James Cox replied Apr 17 to The Consequences of Omnipotence

113 May 8
Reply by Dr. Bob

"It just seems like an early snuff film script that took two thousand years before it…"

James Cox replied Apr 17 to Was Jesus' Body Recovered from the Tomb by His Followers?

74 Apr 18
Reply by James Cox

""honk honk", brings back a few very good memories, but decided that I must be more r…"

James Cox replied Apr 17 to "The Four Tenets of Atheism"

228 Apr 17
Reply by James Cox

"I am not sure if I can make even a reasonable claim to 'be funny'...."

228 Apr 17
Reply by James Cox

"The 'Physics of Angels' was writen for a undergrad 'Writing 121' class as protest ag…"

228 Apr 17
Reply by James Cox

"It would seem that any 'claim' to 'omni-anything' would fall into the 'absurdity tra…"

James Cox replied Apr 17 to The Consequences of Omnipotence

113 May 8
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service