James Cox's Discussions (1,655)

Discussions Replied To (1603) Replies Latest Activity

"I have seen this 'persecuted Christian' mentality, up close. Sadly the "persecuted" …"

James Cox replied on Thursday to "I'm Christian and I vote."

39 15 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"It is possible that the concept of 'national service', to me, by itself, seems to im…"

James Cox replied on Tuesday to Should getting a college degree be treated as a form of national service?

45 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Since the planet 'seems' to still be here, there must be a very power 'few' that hol…"

James Cox replied Oct 13 to "I'm Christian and I vote."

39 15 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I am 'a male bipedal mammal, and I vote'. A little like 'I am atheist and I vote'? "

James Cox replied Oct 10 to "I'm Christian and I vote."

39 15 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"When someone mentions the idea of 'national service' it reminds me of  the 'Starship…"

James Cox replied Oct 10 to Should getting a college degree be treated as a form of national service?

45 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"I expect that the reason we 'do not change' is that we have a sale force that is hel…"

James Cox replied Oct 3 to we are stupid

9 Oct 4
Reply by W Robb aka Lmale

"I saw the 'Human centipede II', and was fully grossed out that movie producer would…"

James Cox replied Sep 29 to Where in your life is reason absent?

71 Sep 30
Reply by Unseen

"There was a recent 'DR.Who' concerning 'creepyness'. The show asked the question, 'w…"

James Cox replied Sep 23 to Where in your life is reason absent?

71 Sep 30
Reply by Unseen

"So what happens when your mother intentionally retrains you to use your right hand,…"

James Cox replied Sep 22 to We're the only ones in our right minds!!!

9 Sep 22
Reply by captain kingsway

"I expect that that many people 'feel' that advancement is a 'zero sum game', while i…"

James Cox replied Sep 21 to What to do about psychopaths now that we can identify them?

80 Sep 26
Reply by H3xx

RSS

Forum

Coming Out as Humanist

Started by Barry Adamson in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Barry Adamson 37 minutes ago. 8 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Simon Mathews 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 3 hours ago. 3 Replies

"I'm Christian and I vote."

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 15 hours ago. 39 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 0 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service