Tom Holm's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"In your search what kind of belief do you want to find? Or do you think you already…"

Tom Holm replied Jul 31, 2012 to Is Atheism Predicated Partially on the Belief in Evolution?

500 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Atheism is not a belief, it is a none belief. I dont know what the hell you were tal…"

Tom Holm replied Jul 31, 2012 to Is Atheism Predicated Partially on the Belief in Evolution?

500 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I always thought this too"

Tom Holm replied Jul 26, 2012 to Am I a hypocrite?

46 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Dale Headley

"Well even though they are givin to you freely, the people that gave you the bible st…"

Tom Holm replied Jul 26, 2012 to The Bible - Best Selling Book of All Time?

2 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Jorgensen

"Wow, this was north carolina about 3 months ago, cept we could vote to keep that shi…"

Tom Holm replied Jul 26, 2012 to Indiana is at it again...please help?

4 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Grady Jean

"Wow batman looks pretty damn goofy here. Is this what im gonna pay 13 bucks to see t…"

Tom Holm replied Jul 25, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"What is this im seeing about americas crazy gun laws? And these even crazier statics…"

Tom Holm replied Jul 25, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"This one I always thought people used figuratively, not to actually mean a real spir…"

Tom Holm replied Jul 25, 2012 to I'm not religious, I'm spiritual

193 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Blaine Leavitt

"What about the "human spirit"?"

Tom Holm replied Jul 25, 2012 to I'm not religious, I'm spiritual

193 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Blaine Leavitt

"Scientology is funny and sad at the same damn time."

Tom Holm replied Jul 9, 2012 to "TomKat" (Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes) break up, probably over Scientology

46 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Tom Holm

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago. 28 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 2 hours ago. 8 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 5 hours ago. 64 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 12 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service