Joop Kruisselbrink's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"According to Richard Dawkins in his book the god delusion morals can be a result of…"

Joop Kruisselbrink replied May 19, 2012 to "Where do you get a moral compass from if you don't have a god?"

75 May 27, 2012
Reply by M

"Seems to me that the people that taught you important lessons of life also taught yo…"

Joop Kruisselbrink replied May 18, 2012 to Which thoughts are mine and which are the fault of indoctrination?

102 May 18, 2012
Reply by Joop Kruisselbrink

"I wouldn't eat horse-meat I said the other day only to find out it was already in so…"

Joop Kruisselbrink replied May 18, 2012 to Would You Eat Lab-Grown Meat?

200 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by David Conrad

"I think a college degree assures some kind of standard on which you can rely,it says…"

Joop Kruisselbrink replied May 18, 2012 to Does Our Society Overvalue A College Degree?

15 May 19, 2012
Reply by Katherine W

"I think this guy has the right to display his beliefs however far from reality they…"

Joop Kruisselbrink replied May 4, 2012 to Is Canada 'bizarro' United States?

20 May 8, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"Seems to me hell is a much more fun place to be than heaven with all of these suckin…"

Joop Kruisselbrink replied Nov 7, 2009 to ... So Apparently I'm going to Hell... funny stuff from the best group on facebook [In My opinion]

37 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Christopher McGuire

"If you ask me it takes a special mind to question this kind of stuff and dare to den…"

Joop Kruisselbrink replied Nov 7, 2009 to Jesus!!! Jesus Camp Gone Wild!!!

68 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"As dr House said: If you could reason with religious people there would not be relig…"

Joop Kruisselbrink replied Nov 7, 2009 to "As a Christian..."

53 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Shine

"In our societies it really doesn't matter that much but there are other places where…"

Joop Kruisselbrink replied Nov 7, 2009 to Should Parents Choose the Sex of their Child?

23 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

"Well I have seen the people these believers say are doomed to go to hell and they th…"

Joop Kruisselbrink replied Nov 7, 2009 to Crazy Theist Discussion Post on Facebook: "Convert to Christianity or go to Hell!"

77 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Hall

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service