Grady Jean's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like a plan that could really backfire on us. The moment you give the Nutbag…"

Grady Jean replied Aug 21, 2012 to Do we need to declare Christianity the National Religion?

10 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Ed

"I educate myself so that my ignorance cannot be used against me. If I am ignorant ab…"

Grady Jean replied Aug 20, 2012 to Are atheist too concerned about religion?

23 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"I love my dogs. They've been there for me when people haven't. It's silly, I know, b…"

Grady Jean replied Aug 13, 2012 to Pets and zoos are immoral, right?

25 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Rob Klaers

"If there is to be any serious space colonizing, I sure as fuck won't be around to se…"

Grady Jean replied Aug 13, 2012 to We'll probably never colonize Mars or deep space - and here's why

153 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Unseen

""Were there any children on the planet when God flooded it? What about Sodom and Gom…"

Grady Jean replied Aug 3, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Free Speech is a tricky thing. Forcing someone to be silent just because you don't l…"

Grady Jean replied Jul 27, 2012 to Is it okay for government to throttle free speech for social ends?

44 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Arcus

"I make it a point to write my representatives regularly. I don't tolerate this bulls…"

Grady Jean replied Jul 26, 2012 to Indiana is at it again...please help?

4 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Grady Jean

"Obviously I'm not as in touch with my state as I thought I was..."

Grady Jean replied Jul 26, 2012 to Indiana is at it again...please help?

4 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Grady Jean

"So what will they do if/when their Government turns into a tyrannical regime? Americ…"

Grady Jean replied Jul 23, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"That would be the responsible, trained reaction, yes."

Grady Jean replied Jul 23, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

RSS

Forum

Agnostic Apoplectics

Started by Richard Ahearn in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Richard Ahearn 3 minutes ago. 17 Replies

we are stupid

Started by Belle Rose in Conservation and Environmental Issues. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 59 minutes ago. 1 Reply

ex-muslim saying hello

Started by TheVoids in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 6 hours ago. 4 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service