Forrest Schaeffer's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Ha. That makes me think of Tim Minchin and his skit on gravity. "

Forrest Schaeffer replied Jun 5, 2012 to Is it possible to be a spiritual atheist?

67 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Dale Headley

"Ah, yes. I agree with you. The confusion comes from the fact that we have created a…"

Forrest Schaeffer replied Jun 5, 2012 to Is it possible to be a spiritual atheist?

67 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Dale Headley

"I'm not sure I agree that atheist = anti-theist. One of those makes a claim (anti-th…"

67 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Dale Headley

"Sounds more like spiritual agnosticism but it does depend on how you define spiritua…"

67 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Dale Headley

"I think the correlation is wrong. I don't think atheism => less likely to reprodu…"

Forrest Schaeffer replied May 22, 2012 to Atheism, fertility and declining birthrates.

22 May 24, 2012
Reply by Gabriela Menicucci

"I have. Being pretty religious in Highschool, and now being very nonreligious, I hav…"

Forrest Schaeffer replied May 11, 2012 to Have you been personally damaged by religion?

3 May 12, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I agree completely. I have phased out a lot words when I talk about these things (wo…"

Forrest Schaeffer replied Apr 26, 2012 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"It really depends on what school you attend. An Atheist at BYU could have a tough ti…"

Forrest Schaeffer replied Apr 24, 2012 to College life as an atheist

16 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Colleen

"I asked myself this question awhile ago when I had to spend some time in the hospita…"

Forrest Schaeffer replied Mar 8, 2012 to First crisis without God

30 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Wesley

""Can you expound on the schools your parents avoided? Strictly religious? or nationa…"

Forrest Schaeffer replied Feb 16, 2012 to Homeschooling

9 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Hope

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service