Noel's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"Simon: I can identify with that. You meet some of he nicest people riding a Harley. "

Noel replied 10 hours ago to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

23 10 hours ago
Reply by Noel

"Lighten up Francis... LOL! Only in America? On a subway from Yokohama to Tokyo, only…"

Noel replied on Sunday to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

23 10 hours ago
Reply by Noel

"Use to think that living in the city was shit. Then I bought a house in the suburbs…"

Noel replied on Saturday to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

23 10 hours ago
Reply by Noel

"These were some of the things I thought about before doing this thing called reading…"

Noel replied Oct 7 to I don't even know what to say...

8 Oct 10
Reply by Kairan Nierde

"LOL Netflix. Breaking Bad binge watching. Seen it, done it. Can't wait for Reg to t…"

Noel replied Oct 6 to What are some of your guilty pleasures

55 Oct 10
Reply by Unseen

"my mouth is watering. Corned beef on rye, mustard, and horseradish. Taking the subw…"

Noel replied Oct 2 to What are some of your guilty pleasures

55 Oct 10
Reply by Unseen

"Cod fish fritters Corned beef sandwiches from Katz's Deli in lower Manhattan. Every…"

Noel replied Oct 1 to What are some of your guilty pleasures

55 Oct 10
Reply by Unseen

"LOL! Everything after the nano seconds after the Big Bang applies to physics. Soooo…"

Noel replied Sep 29 to What's gained by being an atheist (not religious)

65 on Thursday
Reply by Cato Rigas

"So when I meet an atheist I will know that he or she has spent the time going throug…"

Noel replied Sep 29 to What's gained by being an atheist (not religious)

65 on Thursday
Reply by Cato Rigas

"Advantages: No splinters on my ass from sitting on pews on sunday That's $10.00 I ca…"

Noel replied Sep 26 to What's gained by being an atheist (not religious)

65 on Thursday
Reply by Cato Rigas

RSS

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 50 minutes ago. 44 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Simon Paynton 54 minutes ago. 4 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Cato Rigas 3 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service