Noel's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"I get sick and stay home for three days and I go batshit crazy! I could not do it.…"

Noel replied Nov 11 to Colonizing Mars- Any Volunteers?

57 on Wednesday
Reply by Ludwik Kowalski

"Gymnastics. In AA the serenity prayer begins: "God, grant me the serenity...". I use…"

Noel replied Oct 31 to What do you think of Higher Power(s)? Please share.

28 Nov 8
Reply by Kairan Nierde

"Sunset in the South Pacific. Out at sea. As the sun set's below the horizon light at…"

Noel replied Oct 30 to Awe struck

55 Oct 30
Reply by Noel

"Jodi Foster - I know, I know! She plays for the other team. But I've had dreams of s…"

Noel replied Oct 29 to Just for fun: Who are your dream dates?

8 Nov 15
Reply by Unseen

"Bingo! Interest? When I first became a single dad I would spend every morning and ea…"

Noel replied Oct 29 to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

35 Oct 29
Reply by Noel

"Simon: I can identify with that. You meet some of he nicest people riding a Harley. "

Noel replied Oct 21 to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

35 Oct 29
Reply by Noel

"Lighten up Francis... LOL! Only in America? On a subway from Yokohama to Tokyo, only…"

Noel replied Oct 19 to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

35 Oct 29
Reply by Noel

"Use to think that living in the city was shit. Then I bought a house in the suburbs…"

Noel replied Oct 18 to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

35 Oct 29
Reply by Noel

"These were some of the things I thought about before doing this thing called reading…"

Noel replied Oct 7 to I don't even know what to say...

8 Oct 10
Reply by Kairan Nierde

"LOL Netflix. Breaking Bad binge watching. Seen it, done it. Can't wait for Reg to t…"

Noel replied Oct 6 to What are some of your guilty pleasures

55 Oct 10
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

Criticize the ideology, not the person?

Started by Erock68la in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 4 minutes ago. 34 Replies

Youtube vids for atheists

Started by Haugurma in Small Talk 10 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Why do we want to show people they are wrong?

Started by Haugurma in Small Talk. Last reply by Haugurma 15 minutes ago. 50 Replies

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Pope Beanie 37 minutes ago. 76 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service