Noel's Discussions (278)

Discussions Replied To (252) Replies Latest Activity

"Once he's all grown up you can discard the pretense and flip all of them off. But fo…"

Noel replied Mar 5 to Evidence against Jesus

38 Mar 8
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"That's funny. It's my dad's house and it's been pretty much abandoned since he passe…"

Noel replied Feb 21 to I am super scared - we're headed for WW3

95 May 15
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I'm 58 and you could be my daughter. I've called you kiddo on more than one occasion…"

Noel replied Feb 20 to Calling me kiddo?

21 Feb 27
Reply by Andrew Brown

"I have a house in Puerto Rico. Three bedrooms, a few blocks from the ocean, everyone…"

Noel replied Feb 20 to I am super scared - we're headed for WW3

95 May 15
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Touché Pope! It's Hari not Harry, Geez... LOL, can I say Geez here? And I'm present…"

Noel replied Feb 14 to Steve Bannon Believes The Apocalypse Is Coming And War Is Inevitable

6 Feb 17
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"I once dropped acid in the middle of Washington Square Park and the colors were amaz…"

Noel replied Feb 14 to The Creator is, there is no God

28 Apr 18
Reply by Andrew Brown

"fuckin' Harry Seldon! He's read to many Issac Asimov "Foundation" novels. It reads l…"

Noel replied Feb 14 to Steve Bannon Believes The Apocalypse Is Coming And War Is Inevitable

6 Feb 17
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"If the individual is unarmed and running away and you have his car you already know…"

Noel replied Sep 26, 2016 to Research seems to indicate that American cops shoot WHITES at a higher rate than blacks

20 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by TJ

"First, congrats Israel. Physics works. My wife and I were never very religious. Whe…"

Noel replied Sep 26, 2016 to How should I handle my atheism with my wife and children?

4 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Noel

"@Gregg Thomas What percentage of whites killed by police had their hands in the air…"

Noel replied Sep 25, 2016 to Research seems to indicate that American cops shoot WHITES at a higher rate than blacks

20 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by TJ

RSS

Forum

Proof Near Death Experiences may in fact be real

Started by Violeta Babacan in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ on Wednesday. 1 Reply

Belief

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Ron Humphrey Jul 29. 1 Reply

Agnosticism

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen Aug 3. 12 Replies

I'm not an atheist anymore...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by lloydleroimiller on Friday. 20 Replies

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service