Noel's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL. Wife woke me up and said I was talking in my sleep last night. She said I kept…"

Noel replied on Thursday to What's some of the evidence that supports the thesis that the "Intelligent Designer" was beyond stupid.

45 on Sunday
Reply by Diane

"Damn Belle, if this asshole is that bad I think of one thing and one only; do I real…"

Noel replied Aug 27 to How do you cure Insanity???

51 5 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"I got too much shit going on in my life to go about the task of converting theist to…"

Noel replied Aug 27 to What's some of the evidence that supports the thesis that the "Intelligent Designer" was beyond stupid.

45 on Sunday
Reply by Diane

"@Gregg: No doubt. It's like I said I ride a motorcycle and I'm exposed to some of th…"

Noel replied Aug 18 to Police accountability and Michael Brown

311 on Friday
Reply by MikeLong

"Sounds about right. I'm Puerto Rican; born there raised here in the U.S.A. My dad se…"

Noel replied Aug 18 to Police accountability and Michael Brown

311 on Friday
Reply by MikeLong

"Do you think the shooting was reasonable under the circumstances? Unless shooting so…"

Noel replied Aug 15 to Police accountability and Michael Brown

311 on Friday
Reply by MikeLong

"I dislike most people that deal in absolutes. Life is a mitigating circumstance. It'…"

Noel replied Aug 14 to “We Love Death..."

173 Aug 27
Reply by Gary Clouse

"HA! Wrong author! Sorry guys not Whitman that said that; it was from "Daughter and O…"

Noel replied Aug 12 to I Keep Hearing That Women Doubt the Beauty of Their Vagina. Really?

104 Aug 18
Reply by Unseen

"LOL! And still dragging our knuckles with believing in global warming. Here in USA…"

Noel replied Aug 12 to Medical ethicss re: new ebola serum

19 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"Topic reminds me of Whitman's poem "I sing the body electric" for some reason; espec…"

Noel replied Aug 12 to I Keep Hearing That Women Doubt the Beauty of Their Vagina. Really?

104 Aug 18
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 5 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 14 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service