Noel's Discussions (190)

Discussions Replied To (176) Replies Latest Activity

"Christian god here: - less masterbation? That's a tough one to let go. - so long n…"

Noel replied May 12 to If you woke up tomorrow...

95 22 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Way to go mom! She got his attention didn't she? He respects her too. But he probab…"

Noel replied Apr 29 to Bad parenting

50 Apr 30
Reply by Belle Rose

"I was thinking the same thing. Intelligence does not necessarilly mean that you're i…"

Noel replied Apr 22 to The impossibility of AI

33 Apr 25
Reply by Unseen

"Stuck in the 70's. Just re read "The Hobbit" and then I had to read the other three…"

Noel replied Apr 18 to Books to read in 2015

14 Apr 22
Reply by Stutz

"I feel the same way about Scientology as I do about Christian Science and Latter Day…"

Noel replied Apr 1 to 'Going Clear' Scientology and the Prison of Belief (HBO documentary produced by Alex Gibney)

13 Apr 20
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Like walking on eggshells with words! You're right though. My choice of words comes…"

Noel replied Mar 29 to CNN Special Report on Atheism/Atheists

18 Mar 29
Reply by Unseen

"LOL so it's semantics?  I rather just sit at home and plant my geraniums, water my l…"

Noel replied Mar 28 to CNN Special Report on Atheism/Atheists

18 Mar 29
Reply by Unseen

"Here is Moore again in a blurb from a recent spanish TV interview where he said that…"

Noel replied Mar 27 to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

38 Mar 28
Reply by Unseen

"I like Penn. Hell, I read his insane book "god No!". But I have to agree with some o…"

Noel replied Mar 27 to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

38 Mar 28
Reply by Unseen

"Patrick Moore: Not a founder of Green Peace, as Penn stated. He joined up a year aft…"

38 Mar 28
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

Nude atheist group

Started by Raymond in Society. Last reply by Raymond on Monday. 4 Replies

Socratic Method

Started by Michael in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Ed yesterday. 5 Replies

Babies Are Not Born Atheists

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 28 minutes ago. 46 Replies

Gideons International

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror on Tuesday. 6 Replies

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service