Noel's Discussions (267)

Discussions Replied To (245) Replies Latest Activity

"If the individual is unarmed and running away and you have his car you already know…"

Noel replied Sep 26 to Research seems to indicate that American cops shoot WHITES at a higher rate than blacks

20 Sep 27
Reply by TJ

"First, congrats Israel. Physics works. My wife and I were never very religious. Whe…"

Noel replied Sep 26 to How should I handle my atheism with my wife and children?

4 Sep 26
Reply by Noel

"@Gregg Thomas What percentage of whites killed by police had their hands in the air…"

Noel replied Sep 25 to Research seems to indicate that American cops shoot WHITES at a higher rate than blacks

20 Sep 27
Reply by TJ

"In the percentage of blacks killed by cops how many of them had their hands in the a…"

Noel replied Sep 23 to Research seems to indicate that American cops shoot WHITES at a higher rate than blacks

20 Sep 27
Reply by TJ

"I can agree with some of this to a certain extent. Life lessons and examples: My fri…"

Noel replied Sep 14 to What are your thoughts?

33 Sep 19
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Laughing my ass off... Part of the final scene with Dom DeLouise directing a gay mus…"

Noel replied Sep 11 to God simply doesn't (can't) exist, so why not say so?

81 Sep 11
Reply by Noel

"LOL! I love reading Davis Goodman's posts. Davis, you say what I can't possibly form…"

Noel replied Sep 8 to God simply doesn't (can't) exist, so why not say so?

81 Sep 11
Reply by Noel

"When the Spaniards landed on the island of Puerto Rico, in 1493, the native Taino tr…"

Noel replied Sep 7 to God simply doesn't (can't) exist, so why not say so?

81 Sep 11
Reply by Noel

"This thread has devolved into canabalism I see. When asked what does human flesh tas…"

Noel replied Sep 5 to What would aliens find strangest about Earth?

42 Sep 6
Reply by TJ

"LMAO!!! Why the fuck are we talking about Ted Cruz? Nothing to see here boy's and gi…"

Noel replied Sep 4 to Scary and Hilarious Trump Supporters

27 Sep 4
Reply by Daniel W.

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Pisces - the fishes

Posted by Brad Snowder on December 3, 2016 at 2:07pm 0 Comments

They're Here

Posted by Jake LaFort on November 29, 2016 at 11:54am 20 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by