Noel's Discussions (244)

Discussions Replied To (225) Replies Latest Activity

"Why not actually contribute to the discussion rather than your pissy fit tirades aga…"

Noel replied Jul 17 to Sam Harris on the Illusion of Free Will

689 on Saturday
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"You're welcome Reg. The maps in the video remind me of the website TrueSize. You typ…"

Noel replied Jul 16 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"LOL! I have to use that! And so we come to the end of a thread that I thought for su…"

Noel replied Jul 16 to Sam Harris on the Illusion of Free Will

689 on Saturday
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Discussion with a co-worker, Trump supporter, the other day. Asked him what Trumps p…"

Noel replied Jul 16 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

""An unarmed man who was shot and killed by an Arizona police officer in January crie…"

Noel replied Jul 12 to Dallas cops killed the shooter by bombing him with a drone. Approve or disapprove?

30 Jul 14
Reply by Sehkmet

"Walter Scott. He was running away, not shooting a gun, pulled a knife, or weilded a…"

Noel replied Jul 12 to Dallas cops killed the shooter by bombing him with a drone. Approve or disapprove?

30 Jul 14
Reply by Sehkmet

"Fuck them assholes. Who are they to judge you? They can't say shit to you unless the…"

Noel replied Jul 12 to "You're better than that!"

12 Jul 17
Reply by daughterofkarl

"BTW: I own a Robomow. Every two days my lawnmower backs away from it's dock and mows…"

Noel replied Jul 11 to Dallas cops killed the shooter by bombing him with a drone. Approve or disapprove?

30 Jul 14
Reply by Sehkmet

"I'm for it and agree with what Davis Goodman said. This will lead to armed robots. N…"

Noel replied Jul 11 to Dallas cops killed the shooter by bombing him with a drone. Approve or disapprove?

30 Jul 14
Reply by Sehkmet

"Hells yeahs!!! especially since now they claim the whole Adam and Eve thing was just…"

Noel replied Jul 7 to Dumb Creationists Contest

86 Jul 11
Reply by Gregg RThomas

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service