Noel's Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (212) Replies Latest Activity

"Not so fast Pope Beanie! The Stupid is alive and well in 'merica too... Voting again…"

Noel replied on Friday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

65 46 minutes ago
Reply by Simon Mathews

"Pope: He's hysterical if not a little raw at times. When I first heard him using the…"

Noel replied on Friday to What are we going to do about guns?

9 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"It's a big universe. In the words of Donald Trump, "HUGE".  The only evidence of int…"

Noel replied on Friday to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

97 11 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"Yeah, but do you believe that Unseen? That we are utterly alone in the entirety of o…"

Noel replied on Thursday to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

97 11 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"Hey Belle: Watch this... It's funny and he makes a lot of good points: Jim Jefferies…"

Noel replied on Thursday to What are we going to do about guns?

9 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Anyone else miss the good ol' days sometimes; when we could hand out ass whippings a…"

Noel replied on Thursday to Love this!!!! WBC got silenced!!!

9 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"Alright, you guys are probably going to snicker and giggle at Noel but I just learne…"

Noel replied on Wednesday to the possibilty of a creator after all?

67 2 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Exactly Pope Beanie! Maybe they're not even carbon based. Maybe they're silicon base…"

Noel replied Jun 20 to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

97 11 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"Homo Sapiens about 200,000 years old. Our ancestors about 6 million years old. Civil…"

Noel replied Jun 19 to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

97 11 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"Thanks for pulling me up on the record. Wrote that while emotionally impaired and ne…"

Noel replied Jun 15 to You'll never guess who did it this time...

38 Jun 18
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service