Noel's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

"Like walking on eggshells with words! You're right though. My choice of words comes…"

Noel replied 14 hours ago to CNN Special Report on Atheism/Atheists

18 13 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"LOL so it's semantics?  I rather just sit at home and plant my geraniums, water my l…"

Noel replied yesterday to CNN Special Report on Atheism/Atheists

18 13 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Here is Moore again in a blurb from a recent spanish TV interview where he said that…"

Noel replied on Saturday to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

38 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"I like Penn. Hell, I read his insane book "god No!". But I have to agree with some o…"

Noel replied on Friday to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

38 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Patrick Moore: Not a founder of Green Peace, as Penn stated. He joined up a year aft…"

Noel replied on Friday to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

38 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Someone on Huff Post said the same thing but I keep thinking of the old Eddie Murphy…"

Noel replied on Thursday to Ted Cruz advertising at ThinkAtheist?

4 on Saturday
Reply by Ed

"I don't know but are we suppose to be "spreading the word?" so to speak.  Comes off…"

Noel replied on Thursday to CNN Special Report on Atheism/Atheists

18 13 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Not a direct quote but Hitchens, in "god is not great" spoke about being in Ireland,…"

Noel replied on Tuesday to What Was It Like to "Come Out?" (To Be Openly Atheist In Your Society)

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Noel

"Great topic! I'm with the woman who would rather know who the hater's are out in the…"

Noel replied on Tuesday to Do we still believe in a robust freedom of speech?

29 yesterday
Reply by MikeLong

"LOL! Whenever I sit and read through these posts I'm reminded of Slim Pickens immort…"

Noel replied Mar 17 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service