Noel's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"I was thinking the same thing. Intelligence does not necessarilly mean that you're i…"

Noel replied on Wednesday to The impossibility of AI

33 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"Stuck in the 70's. Just re read "The Hobbit" and then I had to read the other three…"

Noel replied Apr 18 to Books to read in 2015

14 Apr 22
Reply by Stutz

"I feel the same way about Scientology as I do about Christian Science and Latter Day…"

Noel replied Apr 1 to 'Going Clear' Scientology and the Prison of Belief (HBO documentary produced by Alex Gibney)

13 Apr 20
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Like walking on eggshells with words! You're right though. My choice of words comes…"

Noel replied Mar 29 to CNN Special Report on Atheism/Atheists

18 Mar 29
Reply by Unseen

"LOL so it's semantics?  I rather just sit at home and plant my geraniums, water my l…"

Noel replied Mar 28 to CNN Special Report on Atheism/Atheists

18 Mar 29
Reply by Unseen

"Here is Moore again in a blurb from a recent spanish TV interview where he said that…"

Noel replied Mar 27 to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

38 Mar 28
Reply by Unseen

"I like Penn. Hell, I read his insane book "god No!". But I have to agree with some o…"

Noel replied Mar 27 to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

38 Mar 28
Reply by Unseen

"Patrick Moore: Not a founder of Green Peace, as Penn stated. He joined up a year aft…"

38 Mar 28
Reply by Unseen

"Someone on Huff Post said the same thing but I keep thinking of the old Eddie Murphy…"

Noel replied Mar 26 to Ted Cruz advertising at ThinkAtheist?

4 Mar 27
Reply by Ed

"I don't know but are we suppose to be "spreading the word?" so to speak.  Comes off…"

Noel replied Mar 26 to CNN Special Report on Atheism/Atheists

18 Mar 29
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

It's all Greek to me

Posted by Simon Mathews on April 15, 2015 at 4:14am 18 Comments

Free at last

Posted by Belle Rose on April 15, 2015 at 1:00am 3 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com