Tony Boston's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"My mother posts things about how she prayed hard on a financial situation and just b…"

Tony Boston replied Nov 11, 2011 to It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"I've been there. It's more trouble than what its worth."

Tony Boston replied Nov 11, 2011 to It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"I've posted this one picture a few times of Jesus riding on the back of a dinosaur w…"

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"There was a study done, last year I think, that shows that Atheists and Agnostics se…"

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"Or when a Christian mocks the Islamic jihad/72 virgins thing like "how ridiculous do…"

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"Ferocious defense of and rants about creationism and pro-life nonsense makes me crin…"

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service