SteveInCO's Discussions (2,373)

Discussions Replied To (2250) Replies Latest Activity

"The irony of this to me is I go to pro-gun sites a lot and I can find hysterical peo…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to I don't get people who want to waste their vote on Stein or Johnson

49 Aug 3
Reply by SteveInCO

"Not quite.  Newtonian physics applies at low speeds, and not near large, dense masse…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to Forced to accept grace

204 Sep 5
Reply by Simon Mathews

"As I understand it (and I could be wrong) FoxP2 separates us from early "anatomicall…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to Good arguments against my theology teacher

30 Aug 6
Reply by SteveInCO

"I wouldn't be too worried about this.  He's going so far off the rails he's starting…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

59 Aug 11
Reply by TJ

"I hope to hell he quit his day job then.  Engineers live and die by mathematics.  Th…"

30 Aug 6
Reply by SteveInCO

"Ignoring the elephant in that room for just a moment, what we would have had is a sm…"

30 Aug 6
Reply by SteveInCO

"For those who re-use these arguments...the technical term is liar.  Though I hasten…"

30 Aug 6
Reply by SteveInCO

"I'd be hugely surprised if Einstein considered it proved, as opposed to being the hy…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 2 to Forced to accept grace

204 Sep 5
Reply by Simon Mathews

"Yes and no.  It IS a consequence of stupid laws.  The similarity pretty much ends th…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 2 to The Greens Have a Quaint, Conservative (and False) View of Sex Work

39 Aug 2
Reply by SteveInCO

"Out of curiosity, who do you think wrote the book of Hebrews?  And what is your evid…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 2 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

RSS

Forum

My Daughter's Father.......

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Jake LaFort 2 hours ago. 6 Replies

Five pretty moons with possible life

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 10 hours ago. 4 Replies

PUNS!

Started by W1NT3R5 in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 10 hours ago. 15 Replies

Hellish Venus

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 6 hours ago. 6 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

PK661 & Desi Bedouins

Posted by Noon Alif on December 9, 2016 at 5:30pm 0 Comments

Catholic Vegetarians??

Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on December 7, 2016 at 4:00pm 9 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service