SteveInCO's Discussions (1,997)

Discussions Replied To (1901) Replies Latest Activity

"It's a certainty to me that the issue of Free Will (as I conceive it) is not in any…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 12 to A challenge to our resident compatibilist

133 Mar 18
Reply by SteveInCO

"With a populace like this, grim times are ahead in Pakistan. They'll eventually get…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 12 to Salmaan Taseer’s Killer’s Funeral

2 Mar 12
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

"Something no one else here seems to have picked up on, is that the definition of "fr…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 12 to Victims of pedophile priests and imams help create more victims with silence.

60 Mar 20
Reply by D L

"Here's one, much more recent, from a VERY Right-Libertarian source. http://thelibert…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 12 to Another Hitler

29 Mar 12
Reply by SteveInCO

"I remember on the original thread someone making the claim early on that since he wa…"

133 Mar 18
Reply by SteveInCO

"I was claiming your comparison of Pope's post to something GM would write solely on…"

133 Mar 18
Reply by SteveInCO

"I think it was worth reading, certainly not the kind of craptasticness you're rememb…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 11 to A challenge to our resident compatibilist

133 Mar 18
Reply by SteveInCO

"I too find an anti-free-speech attitude alarming.  I realize lying sack of shit cler…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 9 to Victims of pedophile priests and imams help create more victims with silence.

60 Mar 20
Reply by D L

"True that.  But I was thinking of those other crimes, and as I said, I doubt the nat…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 8 to Can believers be relied on for jury service given their willigness to believe insane things with ZERO evidence?

27 Mar 9
Reply by matt.clerke

"Your point is well taken, clearly if one intends to lie the form of the oath isn't g…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 7 to Can believers be relied on for jury service given their willigness to believe insane things with ZERO evidence?

27 Mar 9
Reply by matt.clerke

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Saying Goodbye

Posted by Gary Bergeron on April 28, 2016 at 9:30am 2 Comments

Science vs Religion

Posted by proudAthiest on April 19, 2016 at 5:54pm 32 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service