SteveInCO's Discussions (2,279)

Discussions Replied To (2164) Replies Latest Activity

"That's why I've been trying to figure out if the vote obligates them to leave the EE…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 27 to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

106 45 minutes ago
Reply by BenGee

"You can probably get to the edge of Oz pretty quickly (unless you are one of the rar…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 27 to I don't understand Brexit

26 Jul 6
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Indeed, but was the question "shall the UK get completely the fuck out of both the E…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 27 to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

106 45 minutes ago
Reply by BenGee

"That would support my suspicion:  That perhaps it's possible to have the free trade/…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 27 to I don't understand Brexit

26 Jul 6
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"So if, as Davis suggested, the UK remains in the Free Trade area, but leaves the ful…"

106 45 minutes ago
Reply by BenGee

"Ah. For what its worth, most conservatives find George Will to be not very conservat…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 26 to Is Donald Trump in the early stages of Alzheimer's?

20 Jul 7
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Which one?"

SteveInCO replied Jun 26 to Is Donald Trump in the early stages of Alzheimer's?

20 Jul 7
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"I certainly wasn't trying to deny the fact (whatever the fact turns out to be). It c…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 26 to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

106 45 minutes ago
Reply by BenGee

"@Unseen, I have no idea.  But then again, the same complaint could be made about the…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 26 to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

98 Jun 28
Reply by Unseen

"As I said, I'm not a believer in pure democracy, and you happened to pick an instanc…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 26 to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

106 45 minutes ago
Reply by BenGee

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service