SteveInCO's Discussions (2,373)

Discussions Replied To (2250) Replies Latest Activity

"The irony of this to me is I go to pro-gun sites a lot and I can find hysterical peo…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to I don't get people who want to waste their vote on Stein or Johnson

49 Aug 3
Reply by SteveInCO

"Not quite.  Newtonian physics applies at low speeds, and not near large, dense masse…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to Forced to accept grace

204 Sep 5
Reply by Simon Mathews

"As I understand it (and I could be wrong) FoxP2 separates us from early "anatomicall…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to Good arguments against my theology teacher

30 Aug 6
Reply by SteveInCO

"I wouldn't be too worried about this.  He's going so far off the rails he's starting…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

59 Aug 11
Reply by TJ

"I hope to hell he quit his day job then.  Engineers live and die by mathematics.  Th…"

30 Aug 6
Reply by SteveInCO

"Ignoring the elephant in that room for just a moment, what we would have had is a sm…"

30 Aug 6
Reply by SteveInCO

"For those who re-use these arguments...the technical term is liar.  Though I hasten…"

30 Aug 6
Reply by SteveInCO

"I'd be hugely surprised if Einstein considered it proved, as opposed to being the hy…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 2 to Forced to accept grace

204 Sep 5
Reply by Simon Mathews

"Yes and no.  It IS a consequence of stupid laws.  The similarity pretty much ends th…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 2 to The Greens Have a Quaint, Conservative (and False) View of Sex Work

39 Aug 2
Reply by SteveInCO

"Out of curiosity, who do you think wrote the book of Hebrews?  And what is your evid…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 2 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Serpens - the serpent

Posted by Brad Snowder on September 25, 2016 at 11:27am 0 Comments

Blasphemistan (2)

Posted by Noon Alif on September 21, 2016 at 6:00am 2 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service