SteveInCO's Discussions (1,406)

Discussions Replied To (1373) Replies Latest Activity

"Our pronunciation is so idiosyncratic (compared to what's written down) that it's pr…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 29 to Foreign languages

64 Apr 15
Reply by SteveInCO

"Yes that whole fable runs on the assumption that languages don't change, so doG had…"

64 Apr 15
Reply by SteveInCO

"That's going to depend heavily on where you live and who you interact with. I've rec…"

64 Apr 15
Reply by SteveInCO

"There are plenty of languages out there that make German seem simple; many cite Russ…"

64 Apr 15
Reply by SteveInCO

"This is the first I have heard of Republicans (and I am assuming here you meant the…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 28 to Okay peaceniks, let's talk about what's going on in the Ukraine

63 Apr 11
Reply by 1stworldview

"I don't believe that's entirely correct.  NATO now includes most of the nations form…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 28 to Okay peaceniks, let's talk about what's going on in the Ukraine

63 Apr 11
Reply by 1stworldview

"Your point is valid here but I will pick a couple of factual nits. The stars were kn…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 28 to The multiple universe problem

115 Apr 9
Reply by Michael

"Some potential universes make no sense.  For instance, we wouldn't expect to ever fi…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 24 to The multiple universe problem

115 Apr 9
Reply by Michael

"Can a god who does not exist be reached by people who do not believe he exists? I ha…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 23 to Why I Believe Atheists are Going to Hell

95 Mar 23
Reply by MikeLong

"The fat SOB didn't bring me the one toy I *really* wanted when I was four, so the "p…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 22 to Describe your personal relationsip with Santa Claus

9 Mar 23
Reply by Andy Hoke

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service