SteveInCO's Discussions (2,221)

Discussions Replied To (2108) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, which just goes to make your point about the patchwork quilt of knife laws.  It…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 16 to You'll never guess who did it this time...

38 Jun 18
Reply by Unseen

"Strega, I imagine you fell pretty safe there.  Vermont has a low crime rate, lower t…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 16 to MY POST-ORLANDO GUNS EDITORIAL

59 on Saturday
Reply by SteveInCO

"OK...so this is from you, and you're speaking from ignorance.  Vastly preferable to…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 16 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

69 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"The second amendment states that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infrin…"

59 on Saturday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Back in the founding era ordinary (non-government) people owned cannon and even, occ…"

59 on Saturday
Reply by SteveInCO

"To the best of my knowledge in Colorado law there is no limit on an openly carried k…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 15 to MY POST-ORLANDO GUNS EDITORIAL

59 on Saturday
Reply by SteveInCO

"I heard a story of a young woman who could not pronounce an R as anything other than…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 15 to lol This really happened

9 Jun 16
Reply by Unseen

"The limit in CO is 3 1/2 inches for a concealed blade.  BUT...you can open carry a s…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 15 to You'll never guess who did it this time...

38 Jun 18
Reply by Unseen

"Somehow I just can't imagine you as a huge troublemaker as a schoolchild.  I picture…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 15 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

69 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"A lot of the Chicago victims are bystanders as some gang bangers duke it out.  I don…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 15 to You'll never guess who did it this time...

38 Jun 18
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service