SteveInCO's Discussions (2,373)

Discussions Replied To (2250) Replies Latest Activity

"I want a discount to $30.06.  Or at the very least, $45.70."

SteveInCO replied Aug 20 to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

180 Sep 7
Reply by Davis Goodman

"The alien abduction thing is not just a negative that cannot be proven given our cur…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 20 to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

180 Sep 7
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I'd say it also depends on the nature of the proposed god. If the god would have sel…"

180 Sep 7
Reply by Davis Goodman

"There is a huge difference between "not thinking there's adequate evidence that X ex…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 17 to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

180 Sep 7
Reply by Davis Goodman

"The Golden Age of Biology. Well, Physics had its time, last century. Geology had a g…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 6 to Good arguments against my theology teacher

30 Aug 6
Reply by SteveInCO

"I'm kind of gathering "It's complete bullshit" wouldn't be welcome and besides that'…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 4 to Daughter has to write 3 things about Religion

25 Aug 11
Reply by Carver Anderson

"It also makes no claim as to authorship (unlike other epistles that are deemed most…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 4 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"Its part of his plan to cut health care costs, you see.  If you ever need some work…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

59 Aug 11
Reply by TJ

"@Bob I was trying to respond to this: and I guess I did so sloppily; good catch.  Le…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to Forced to accept grace

204 Sep 5
Reply by Simon Mathews

"It should be legal. However, even if prostitution were legalized tomorrow, I can't i…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to If prostitution should be legal, then should propositioning for paid sex be legal, too?

20 Aug 11
Reply by TJ

RSS

Forum

Five pretty moons with possible life

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 15 hours ago. 1 Reply

PUNS!

Started by W1NT3R5 in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 18 hours ago. 13 Replies

Hellish Venus

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by matt.clerke 20 hours ago. 4 Replies

A fun philosophy thought experiment

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 13 hours ago. 27 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Catholic Vegetarians??

Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on December 7, 2016 at 4:00pm 9 Comments

An Election & Corruption

Posted by Noon Alif on December 5, 2016 at 7:37pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service