SteveInCO's Discussions (2,265)

Discussions Replied To (2151) Replies Latest Activity

"That would support my suspicion:  That perhaps it's possible to have the free trade/…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 27 to I don't understand Brexit

26 Jul 6
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"So if, as Davis suggested, the UK remains in the Free Trade area, but leaves the ful…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 27 to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

102 Jul 16
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Ah. For what its worth, most conservatives find George Will to be not very conservat…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 26 to Is Donald Trump in the early stages of Alzheimer's?

20 Jul 7
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Which one?"

SteveInCO replied Jun 26 to Is Donald Trump in the early stages of Alzheimer's?

20 Jul 7
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"I certainly wasn't trying to deny the fact (whatever the fact turns out to be). It c…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 26 to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

102 Jul 16
Reply by Davis Goodman

"@Unseen, I have no idea.  But then again, the same complaint could be made about the…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 26 to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

98 Jun 28
Reply by Unseen

"As I said, I'm not a believer in pure democracy, and you happened to pick an instanc…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 26 to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

102 Jul 16
Reply by Davis Goodman

"As long as we both understand you're only positing it's true in most cases, then I d…"

102 Jul 16
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I don't think that any serious, educated proponent of the idea claims it's anything…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 26 to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

98 Jun 28
Reply by Unseen

"That would be a gigantic miscarriage of democratic principles (mind you I don't myse…"

102 Jul 16
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Vela - the sails

Posted by Brad Snowder on July 24, 2016 at 11:00am 4 Comments

Honour killing & Pakistani Muslim

Posted by navid on July 18, 2016 at 6:00am 8 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service