SteveInCO's Discussions (2,373)

Discussions Replied To (2250) Replies Latest Activity

"I want a discount to $30.06.  Or at the very least, $45.70."

SteveInCO replied Aug 20 to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

180 Sep 7
Reply by Davis Goodman

"The alien abduction thing is not just a negative that cannot be proven given our cur…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 20 to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

180 Sep 7
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I'd say it also depends on the nature of the proposed god. If the god would have sel…"

180 Sep 7
Reply by Davis Goodman

"There is a huge difference between "not thinking there's adequate evidence that X ex…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 17 to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

180 Sep 7
Reply by Davis Goodman

"The Golden Age of Biology. Well, Physics had its time, last century. Geology had a g…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 6 to Good arguments against my theology teacher

30 Aug 6
Reply by SteveInCO

"I'm kind of gathering "It's complete bullshit" wouldn't be welcome and besides that'…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 4 to Daughter has to write 3 things about Religion

25 Aug 11
Reply by Carver Anderson

"It also makes no claim as to authorship (unlike other epistles that are deemed most…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 4 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"Its part of his plan to cut health care costs, you see.  If you ever need some work…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

59 Aug 11
Reply by TJ

"@Bob I was trying to respond to this: and I guess I did so sloppily; good catch.  Le…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to Forced to accept grace

204 Sep 5
Reply by Simon Mathews

"It should be legal. However, even if prostitution were legalized tomorrow, I can't i…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to If prostitution should be legal, then should propositioning for paid sex be legal, too?

20 Aug 11
Reply by TJ

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

A Blind God

Posted by Noon Alif on September 28, 2016 at 10:30am 2 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service