SteveInCO's Discussions (2,336)

Discussions Replied To (2215) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm going to take a wild stab here...does it have something to do with the fact that…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 31 to Pillars of the Earth and summer reading

17 on Saturday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"This sort of tangled mess is why I am quite positive no being answering this descrip…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 30 to What does the arguement from Fine-tuning say about God?

24 Jul 30
Reply by Pope Beanie

"This, that and the other.  Pretty much the same."

SteveInCO replied Jul 29 to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

60 Jul 31
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Another example, that can't really be considered Malum Prohibitum...is the differenc…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 29 to Muslim Idiot Zealots Threaten Nude Bathers in Germany - Hey, how about minding your own business!

27 Jul 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Yeah, but if he doesn't know he did it...he's not omniscient, is he?"

SteveInCO replied Jul 29 to What does the arguement from Fine-tuning say about God?

24 Jul 30
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I guess there ISN'T such a manuscript. Care to apologize for misleading us?"

SteveInCO replied Jul 29 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"Probably not, the guillotine wasn't invented until much later.  Probably an axe."

SteveInCO replied Jul 29 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"Muslims try to claim that Allah is identical with "God the Father" or Yahweh, but Ch…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 28 to godandscience.org?

12 Jul 30
Reply by TJ

"I also didn't realize until now that Ole Fredrik Skyegstad wasn't talking about this…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 28 to godandscience.org?

12 Jul 30
Reply by TJ

"I always thought it was nice of churches to provide free refreshments.  Portions are…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 28 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service