SteveInCO's Discussions (2,105)

Discussions Replied To (2002) Replies Latest Activity

"Such would be an improvement--but it would have to be a closed primary.  Why should…"

SteveInCO replied May 18 to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

45 May 20
Reply by Unseen

"I doubt he's really interested in flacking for Christianity, though many Trumprrhoid…"

45 May 20
Reply by Unseen

"Yes, I caught that, Bob. Evolution is a mindlessless process.  It has no goal.  Ther…"

SteveInCO replied May 18 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

83 17 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"First off there are a lot more than just 8 phyla.  Last number I saw was in the 20s.…"

SteveInCO replied May 18 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

83 17 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Sure, any given mutation is likely to be bad, or at best indifferent. But since the…"

83 17 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"The only feasible way for Bernie to win is for some of those damned "superdelegates"…"

45 May 20
Reply by Unseen

"Oh, and as long as I have the big manure shovel out: It's theoretically possible for…"

45 May 20
Reply by Unseen

"I aim to bury people in factoids."

45 May 20
Reply by Unseen

"Indeed. Sometimes you can tell something was written by a Russian because even thoug…"

SteveInCO replied May 18 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

131 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Figure Hardee's did it like I just did, on a billboard they paid for.  That's probab…"

SteveInCO replied May 18 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

131 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Forum

middle east

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by _Robert_ 20 minutes ago. 4 Replies

The Wisdom Of God

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Robert Genisis 22 hours ago. 4 Replies

Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

Started by Lord Atheist in Small Talk. Last reply by Daniel W. 12 hours ago. 13 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service