SteveInCO's Discussions (2,221)

Discussions Replied To (2108) Replies Latest Activity

"You can express i by extending the number line into a plane, and measuring one unit…"

SteveInCO replied Nov 3, 2015 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

260 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I paid it the ultimate compliment of buying a copy...even though I got to see it as…"

SteveInCO replied Nov 2, 2015 to Does Atheism in the United State Lack Racial Diversity?

17 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"A more devastating indictment of Carson's competence cannot be imagined."

SteveInCO replied Nov 2, 2015 to Dr. Ben Carson's religion IS fair game. In fact, it needs to be discussed!

64 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by TJ

"You might enjoy "Contradiction", a video by Jeremiah Camara.  He is black, and makes…"

SteveInCO replied Nov 2, 2015 to Does Atheism in the United State Lack Racial Diversity?

17 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"We don't care what happened to you on Salon, and while you are on here, you really s…"

SteveInCO replied Nov 1, 2015 to Dr. Ben Carson's religion IS fair game. In fact, it needs to be discussed!

64 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by TJ

"That is the central problem for solar, wind, tidal... you either have to store the p…"

SteveInCO replied Nov 1, 2015 to If it works...this could power EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

44 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by SteveInCO

"For what it's worth, I've talked with fundamentalists who are educated enough to und…"

SteveInCO replied Oct 31, 2015 to Dr. Ben Carson's religion IS fair game. In fact, it needs to be discussed!

64 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by TJ

"It would be...after forever has elapsed.  It hasn't yet. Each universe could split a…"

SteveInCO replied Oct 31, 2015 to Do you find the notion of an infinitude of universes comforting or disturbing?

61 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"Oddly, I would, if I accepted any of the bullshit, be sympathetic to that specific p…"

SteveInCO replied Oct 31, 2015 to Dr. Ben Carson's religion IS fair game. In fact, it needs to be discussed!

64 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by TJ

"In a way, I did reply, in two different ways. One is that the branching universes hy…"

SteveInCO replied Oct 31, 2015 to Do you find the notion of an infinitude of universes comforting or disturbing?

61 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service