SteveInCO's Discussions (2,101)

Discussions Replied To (1998) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually that's almost certainly it. There are many references to Sons of God who we…"

SteveInCO replied on Friday to Who Was Jesus, Really??

87 on Saturday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Gaaack, you are correct Gregg.  I was trying to simplify matters for the benefit of…"

SteveInCO replied May 19 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

67 6 minutes ago
Reply by Ralph Burks

"That could be an important distinction, at times."

SteveInCO replied May 19 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

131 4 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"That'd be, like, awesome to see. By the way (for others who are much more recently d…"

SteveInCO replied May 19 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

131 4 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"As I recall, "in hospital" is also vastly preferred to "hospitalized" there.  (And i…"

131 4 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Be careful not to confuse recessive with a bad gene.  They aren't quite the same. Al…"

SteveInCO replied May 19 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

67 6 minutes ago
Reply by Ralph Burks

"Such would be an improvement--but it would have to be a closed primary.  Why should…"

SteveInCO replied May 18 to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

45 on Friday
Reply by Unseen

"I doubt he's really interested in flacking for Christianity, though many Trumprrhoid…"

SteveInCO replied May 18 to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

45 on Friday
Reply by Unseen

"Yes, I caught that, Bob. Evolution is a mindlessless process.  It has no goal.  Ther…"

SteveInCO replied May 18 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

67 6 minutes ago
Reply by Ralph Burks

"First off there are a lot more than just 8 phyla.  Last number I saw was in the 20s.…"

SteveInCO replied May 18 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

67 6 minutes ago
Reply by Ralph Burks

RSS

Forum

Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

Started by Lord Atheist in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 6 hours ago. 8 Replies

Why waste time hoping religious people just go away.

Started by Ralph Burks in Small Talk. Last reply by Ralph Burks 39 minutes ago. 13 Replies

Feeling down lately

Started by proudAthiest in Society. Last reply by proudAthiest 7 hours ago. 16 Replies

Fashion meet philosophy

Started by Unseen in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 33 minutes ago. 8 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service