SteveInCO's Discussions (2,264)

Discussions Replied To (2151) Replies Latest Activity

"And all this time I thought it was frogs and monkeys. Piss poor field biologist, I a…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 8 to Dumb Creationists Contest

86 Jul 11
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Imagine what would happen if the Palestinians laid down their arms and bombs, and vo…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 8 to israel- i need to vent

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

"The person morally responsible for the death of the human shield...is the person usi…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 8 to israel- i need to vent

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

"The fundamental problem I see is that there's still a tribalistic tendency to form n…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 28 to I don't understand Brexit

26 Jul 6
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"What's the soccer equivalent of American football's "icing the kicker"?  Maybe that…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 28 to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

102 Jul 16
Reply by Davis Goodman

"i agree with that...provided the other implicit assumption is true. I've seen nothin…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 27 to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

102 Jul 16
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Except that Zaphod had some redeeming qualities."

SteveInCO replied Jun 27 to Is Donald Trump in the early stages of Alzheimer's?

20 Jul 7
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"That's why I've been trying to figure out if the vote obligates them to leave the EE…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 27 to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

102 Jul 16
Reply by Davis Goodman

"You can probably get to the edge of Oz pretty quickly (unless you are one of the rar…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 27 to I don't understand Brexit

26 Jul 6
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Indeed, but was the question "shall the UK get completely the fuck out of both the E…"

102 Jul 16
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Sunday School

Loading… Loading feed

Events

Blog Posts

Honour killing & Pakistani Muslim

Posted by navid on July 18, 2016 at 6:00am 8 Comments

Virgo

Posted by Brad Snowder on July 17, 2016 at 11:18am 0 Comments

Services we love!