SteveInCO's Discussions (2,221)

Discussions Replied To (2108) Replies Latest Activity

"Those lodges also used to be mutual aid societies, before government provided welfar…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 20 to Why do we have religions today?

3 Jun 23
Reply by TJ

"Radio signals would be incredibly attenuated after not too many light years.  Probab…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 19 to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

98 on Tuesday
Reply by Unseen

"I think it's quite likely that we are effectively alone, but I wouldn't go so far as…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 19 to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

98 on Tuesday
Reply by Unseen

"Because it has been the perception of pro gun people that Obama wishes he could ban…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 19 to MY POST-ORLANDO GUNS EDITORIAL

59 on Saturday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Correct.  Some insist that it's the only way quantum mechanics makes sense, so they…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 19 to the possibilty of a creator after all?

82 23 hours ago
Reply by All And One

"Some lithium was made in the Big Bang, but in the main (and to my surprise, but I we…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 19 to the possibilty of a creator after all?

82 23 hours ago
Reply by All And One

"Personally, I avoid them when possible."

SteveInCO replied Jun 18 to MY POST-ORLANDO GUNS EDITORIAL

59 on Saturday
Reply by SteveInCO

"The interstate thing doesn't bite me, because Colorado Springs is two to three hours…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 18 to You'll never guess who did it this time...

38 Jun 18
Reply by Unseen

"As it turns out later it was an on site SWAT team (heavy security was laid on, Pam G…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 18 to MY POST-ORLANDO GUNS EDITORIAL

59 on Saturday
Reply by SteveInCO

"OK, fair enough. Here's the paragraph. Honestly, complaining that the man who propos…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 18 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

69 on Tuesday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service