SteveInCO's Discussions (2,335)

Discussions Replied To (2214) Replies Latest Activity

"I think we'd see a lot fewer unsavory shitstains setting themselves up as pimps."

SteveInCO replied Aug 2 to The Greens Have a Quaint, Conservative (and False) View of Sex Work

39 Aug 2
Reply by SteveInCO

"It's HIS vote.  Not yours.  That's all the right he needs. I may not like what Mike…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 2 to I don't get people who want to waste their vote on Stein or Johnson

49 Aug 3
Reply by SteveInCO

"It's in a museum full of fancy, finely crafted baroque era scientific instruments an…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 31 to Pillars of the Earth and summer reading

15 12 hours ago
Reply by Zenith

"It's chapter 2 at the very beginning. Dan Barker, along with his partner Annie Lauri…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 31 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"Hillary Clinton, as secretary of state, allowed the deal to go through.  In return,…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 31 to I don't get people who want to waste their vote on Stein or Johnson

49 Aug 3
Reply by SteveInCO

"You've been reading Dawkins, haven't you?  Or perhaps Dan Barker's latest (where he…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 31 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"I know people about twenty years older that find "sucks" to be highly offensive.  Th…"

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"I'm certainly well aware of the Tale of Galileo and the Church!  The specifics of hi…"

15 12 hours ago
Reply by Zenith

"I am reminded of the newspaper comic strip that had a computer store (yeah, mid 90s)…"

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"I'm going to take a wild stab here...does it have something to do with the fact that…"

15 12 hours ago
Reply by Zenith

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service