SteveInCO's Discussions (2,198)

Discussions Replied To (2087) Replies Latest Activity

"I was just at the range, and there were women there who shoot so well I would NEVER…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 17 to MY POST-ORLANDO GUNS EDITORIAL

59 14 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"The only exception in decades was the shooting that got Gabby Giffords. However, the…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 17 to MY POST-ORLANDO GUNS EDITORIAL

59 14 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"Actually, Tom, I've said nothing so far about the big bang, I'm confining myself to…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 17 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

68 on Friday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"It's important to note that interstate sales of firearms are illegal without the par…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 17 to You'll never guess who did it this time...

38 Jun 18
Reply by Unseen

"I suspect that the only reason I haven't heard it yet is that I've been too disguste…"

38 Jun 18
Reply by Unseen

"That matches my understanding, the shooter's parents immigrated, he's a native born…"

38 Jun 18
Reply by Unseen

"The mathematical modeling is based on theories that have worked well so far.  That j…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 17 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

68 on Friday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Yeah, that's not unheard of among gun people. I took a class on knives recently--tau…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 16 to MY POST-ORLANDO GUNS EDITORIAL

59 14 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"LOL, yes, that was a gift. The reason I asked is that the usual stance by folks who…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 16 to MY POST-ORLANDO GUNS EDITORIAL

59 14 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"Yes, which just goes to make your point about the patchwork quilt of knife laws.  It…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 16 to You'll never guess who did it this time...

38 Jun 18
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service