SteveInCO's Discussions (1,859)

Discussions Replied To (1781) Replies Latest Activity

"Ye nonexistent gods!  Yes.  150 million miles.  Also the planets, not the aircraft,…"

SteveInCO replied Feb 2 to At the Edge of the Observable Universe

31 Feb 4
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Seems my comment got lost in HTML land.  But it showed up just long enough for me to…"

SteveInCO replied Feb 2 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 Feb 5
Reply by SteveInCO

"I'm still fond of the greeting card I saw once, a very sketchy drawing of a face wit…"

SteveInCO replied Feb 2 to Hubble Successor Telescope

45 Feb 5
Reply by SteveInCO

"Nice of them to tell you how much time you have to take a bathroom break, in the upp…"

31 Feb 4
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Funny you should mention stuff that was bolted on later. John 8 was undeniably bolte…"

SteveInCO replied Feb 2 to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

115 on Thursday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Yeah I was thinking (once the fifteen minutes were up) that I should have highlighte…"

SteveInCO replied Feb 2 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 Feb 5
Reply by SteveInCO

"Trump lost in Iowa, to Cruz.  In spite of the fact that Cruz condemned the ethanol s…"

108 Feb 5
Reply by SteveInCO

"There are plenty of people who DID read it while they were theists...and the experie…"

SteveInCO replied Feb 2 to I Just Finished Reading the Bible

39 Feb 6
Reply by Unseen

"The universe has a radius of at least 46 billion light years, probably much, much mo…"

31 Feb 4
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"The JWST will push us further back, perhaps even to the first stars.  These objects…"

SteveInCO replied Feb 1 to At the Edge of the Observable Universe

31 Feb 4
Reply by Gregg RThomas

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service