SteveInCO's Discussions (2,336)

Discussions Replied To (2215) Replies Latest Activity

"Ignoring the elephant in that room for just a moment, what we would have had is a sm…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to Good arguments against my theology teacher

30 Aug 6
Reply by SteveInCO

"For those who re-use these arguments...the technical term is liar.  Though I hasten…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to Good arguments against my theology teacher

30 Aug 6
Reply by SteveInCO

"I'd be hugely surprised if Einstein considered it proved, as opposed to being the hy…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 2 to Forced to accept grace

192 15 hours ago
Reply by Simon Mathews

"Yes and no.  It IS a consequence of stupid laws.  The similarity pretty much ends th…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 2 to The Greens Have a Quaint, Conservative (and False) View of Sex Work

39 Aug 2
Reply by SteveInCO

"Out of curiosity, who do you think wrote the book of Hebrews?  And what is your evid…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 2 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"Indeed.  Many feminists consider it exploitative and/or objectifying (if I understan…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 2 to The Greens Have a Quaint, Conservative (and False) View of Sex Work

39 Aug 2
Reply by SteveInCO

"The Gregg Party:  official slogan:  Be Greggarious."

39 Aug 2
Reply by SteveInCO

"In other words, it could all come to naught."

39 Aug 2
Reply by SteveInCO

"He has probably made a decision that the consequences of a vote for Hillary are wors…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 2 to I don't get people who want to waste their vote on Stein or Johnson

49 Aug 3
Reply by SteveInCO

"The black market will always come with a hefty premium, which an economist would att…"

39 Aug 2
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service