SteveInCO's Discussions (2,109)

Discussions Replied To (2004) Replies Latest Activity

"FFRF has a two to three page section in their monthly newspaper full of listings of…"

SteveInCO replied May 21 to The real danger to children

26 21 hours ago
Reply by _Robert_

"Even if so, it's a far cry from there having to be an ideal "table" and "chair" and…"

SteveInCO replied May 21 to I'm a philosophical materialist. Are you?

16 May 21
Reply by SteveInCO

"I've even heard of stories told using the present simple...in the second person! Gaa…"

SteveInCO replied May 20 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

133 6 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"Apparently the word "silly," over the centuries, has gone from meaning holy/spiritua…"

SteveInCO replied May 20 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

133 6 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"(Not sure if you realize I agree with you about love and the brain...but I do.) I re…"

SteveInCO replied May 20 to I'm a philosophical materialist. Are you?

16 May 21
Reply by SteveInCO

"I heard people use "Old timer's disease" for years before I realized they were serio…"

133 6 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"It can't be done with the sort of certainty that we can, say, use when discussing th…"

SteveInCO replied May 20 to Who Was Jesus, Really??

87 May 21
Reply by SteveInCO

"Yikes...a typo and one that could actually be read the wrong way (though it'd be a s…"

SteveInCO replied May 20 to I'm a philosophical materialist. Are you?

16 May 21
Reply by SteveInCO

"Only half?  Really?"

133 6 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, "realator" isn't even a word; it's ju…"

133 6 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service