SteveInCO's Discussions (2,335)

Discussions Replied To (2214) Replies Latest Activity

"I too find an anti-free-speech attitude alarming.  I realize lying sack of shit cler…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 9 to Victims of pedophile priests and imams help create more victims with silence.

60 Mar 20
Reply by D L

"True that.  But I was thinking of those other crimes, and as I said, I doubt the nat…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 8 to Can believers be relied on for jury service given their willigness to believe insane things with ZERO evidence?

27 Mar 9
Reply by matt.clerke

"Your point is well taken, clearly if one intends to lie the form of the oath isn't g…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 7 to Can believers be relied on for jury service given their willigness to believe insane things with ZERO evidence?

27 Mar 9
Reply by matt.clerke

"A related thought https://youtu.be/nQHBAdShgYI ...hmm, for some reason the fancy ed…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 7 to A challenge to our resident compatibilist

133 Mar 18
Reply by SteveInCO

"I'm running into more and more conservatives and Right-libertarians who are thinking…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 7 to Another Hitler

29 Mar 12
Reply by SteveInCO

"One for the "blackmail" file!"

SteveInCO replied Mar 7 to Another Hitler

29 Mar 12
Reply by SteveInCO

"That's probably a better parallel.  Lots of bombast.  Hell, they even look like they…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 6 to Another Hitler

29 Mar 12
Reply by SteveInCO

"You've been talking about leaving for a couple of years now."

SteveInCO replied Mar 6 to Another Hitler

29 Mar 12
Reply by SteveInCO

"Sorry, but "people seem hardwired to believe in god" is NOT the same as saying "peop…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 6 to Chimps believe in God?

51 Jul 19
Reply by TJ

"I presume you are talking about testifying. The accused cannot be required to testif…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 6 to Can believers be relied on for jury service given their willigness to believe insane things with ZERO evidence?

27 Mar 9
Reply by matt.clerke

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service